hijab fetish 🧕🏻🔥🔥🔥💦

I have a fetish for women in hijab 🧕🏻. Are there any quiet people here?
A love of Muslim women is understandable. My ex gf was a hijabi wearing slut. She would act all proper and devout in public but would fuck black guys and act like a slut in private. On several occasions, she would get fucked whilst wearing a hijab or she would also love to wear a saree like a Bollywood actress and encourage it to be ripped off her body. It would really get the bulls going as they felt they had turned an innocent good devout woman in to a BBC loving slut who would do pretty much whatever they said.

My current gf is not in to cuckolding yet, but she has started to wear abaya. She wears nothing underneath though. I have on occasion lifted up her abaya and fucked her hard from behind. I am hoping she starts to wear sexy underwear under the abaya or even a strap on but that is way off at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: Edik23 and JimGumby
A love of Muslim women is understandable. My ex gf was a hijabi wearing slut. She would act all proper and devout in public but would fuck black guys and act like a slut in private. On several occasions, she would get fucked whilst wearing a hijab or she would also love to wear a saree like a Bollywood actress and encourage it to be ripped off her body. It would really get the bulls going as they felt they had turned an innocent good devout woman in to a BBC loving slut who would do pretty much whatever they said.

My current gf is not in to cuckolding yet, but she has started to wear abaya. She wears nothing underneath though. I have on occasion lifted up her abaya and fucked her hard from behind. I am hoping she starts to wear sexy underwear under the abaya or even a strap on but that is way off at the moment.
bro your story is very exciting. In fact, this topic is always very exciting. Perhaps because when you think that a woman is pious, and wearing a hijab, you are more interested in knowing what she hides under her clothes. it's kind of fun

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu