Hey

Hey all, hope you’re doing well. I’m in the UK and been married to my lovely wife for 4 years. Things have slowed down a little in the bedroom so looking for a bit of fun and excitement and to share some pics of her. Have a kink for guys lusting after my wife and wanking over her.

Attachments

• IMG_4735.jpeg
    IMG_4735.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey all, hope you’re doing well. I’m in the UK and been married to my lovely wife for 4 years. Things have slowed down a little in the bedroom so looking for a bit of fun and excitement and to share some pics of her. Have a kink for guys lusting after my wife and wanking over her.
She'd look hot in my art. She may enjoy seeing herself in it : )

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 11
  • x3.jpg
    x3.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 6
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 4
  • g.jpg
    g.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 4
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 10
Hello, do you want to be my friend?

Reactions: onlylovers90

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu