Her fun

It all started when my wife went back to work… she met a co worker there and was immediately infatuated with him. I dismissed it and let her go about her business without a care. Then one night she asked me to get something out of her purse, and so I did but I noticed something shiny sticking out of the one pocket and so I looked. And found 7 magnum condoms with one missing.
I won’t lie it was a turn on, but did peek my curiosity. I started snooping a little and I noticed that every few days there was another condom missing. A few weeks passed and I had to use her car to go somewhere and while I had it I thought I would clean it for her. While cleaning it I found a few of the condoms that were used. This was a huge turn on and a still didn’t say anything. In the mean time my wife had been sending me random naughty pics which was different because she had never sent them before, later I would find out that she was sending them to him as well. I also noticed on nights she worked late she would always want anal which I didn’t complain about either. A few months go by and I notice that she stopped having condoms in her purse.
During this whole time we were still having sex and a lot more often so who was I to complain. One night after work she came home and instead of sex she wanted to shower, I was in the bedroom with her while she got undressed, she was putting her clothes into the laundry basket then noticed she had dropped her panties and a sock. She squatted down, why she squatted didn’t bend over I don’t know, she went to pick up the sock first and when she squatted a huge glob of cum dropped on to the floor. Needless to say I don’t think either one of us knew what to say. So we didn’t say anything and walked to the shower.