Her First Time

We dated a year before getting engaged, and we're engaged for 3 years before getting married. In that time we were exclusive, never dating or seeing others. But she had this little kink that she liked pointing out other guys and telling me she wondered what it would be like to be fucked by them. Sometimes while we were making love. She never did, but it was a fun game and it turned us both on. She was a big flirt and it was impossible to keep her from flirting with other guys. It was part of her personality that drew me to her.
A month or so after we were married she became friends with a guy who was a friend of a couple we knew. They met up occasionally while I was still at work. She told me all about it, what they talked about and what they did, which was all pretty harmless. He was just out of the Army, a bit shell shocked from being overseas, and she was a good listener. Just good friends.
One day she picked me up at work all dolled up and looking really nice. I looked at her, and before I could say hi, she said, "I fucked him." Just like that. "I fucked him." I was a bit stunned. We had only been married a few months. My stomach was doing flip flops, my heart racing. We exchanged a few words. I asked her if that was why she was dolled up, she nodded. That was when the first twinge of excitement hit me. I knew I should have been hurt and upset, but I wasn't. I was excited, she had just fucked another guy and I was excited. I went back to being stunned.
She said she was sorry, but not sorry she had done it. She wanted to go home and talk about it.
At home she was being a sorry little girl yet very sensual and quickly got me into bed. It was there she told me every detail. How it started, how she felt, and how he felt. She was sorry but very excited too. She played with my cock as she told me the details. She had felt sorry for him because it had been such a long time since he had had any sex. She offered herself, and said he could fuck her if he wanted. He wanted, and they did many times that afternoon. As she told me, I got harder and harder, needing to fuck her. To reclaim her. I didn't know it then, but I was cucked and loved it. By this time we were going at it, spoken details and fucking. She kept telling me more, including that his cum was still in her as she fucked me. I asked if it was a one time thing or if she wanted to keep doing it. You all know her answer. I came so hard. She liked being fucked by someone else, and inexplicably so did I. And that was just her first. Our first.

Reactions: Truepervert1020