Her first infidelity since we were married

My wife and I shared many fantasies over the years about her enjoying her sexuality, and exploring possible “hot wife” scenarios. She would often initiate this type of pillow talk in our sex life. One such scenario would sometimes involve her going out a bar with a close girlfriend, and being picked up. We always both came hard at the thought.

Then came the night when she planned to go out with her girlfriend to a club.

Her friend Wanda came to pick my wife up for a girls’ night out, just the two of them. They had been looking for a chance to blow off some steam for some time. My wife had been stressed at work lately.

Wanda stayed in her truck waiting for my wife to put the finishing touches on her makeup and outfit.

As is her custom, my wife brought me into our bedroom so she could get my approval of her appearance. Not that she ever needed it.

Wearing a sexy, red, button up 3/4 length sleeve blouse and black tights, my wife was a vision, with smoky eye shadow, and wet red lipstick. She was showing some cleavage. She smiled at me when I put a dab of my favourite perfume between her breasts.

Her eyes widened in surprised as I reached up to undo buttons on her blouse, to just above her lacy black pushup bra. Her luscious 36C breasts were showing to their best advantage.

I leaned forward and gently kissed the inside of each breast. They are among her best features.

She looked quizzically at me. “Are you sure about this?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” I told her. Our fantasy about this scenario likely popped into her head at that moment, but I didn’t say anything other than telling her to have fun.

“Say hello to Wanda for me,” I said.

She smiled. “Oh, I will,” she laughed. “She’ll be thrilled to know how much fun you want us to have. Be careful what you wish for,” she smirked.

It was several hours later before she arrived home in the early morning hours. I was soundly sleeping. Glancing over at the clock, I was surprised at the time. It was 4:45 AM.

“Did she?” I thought to myself.

Leaping onto my tired body, she rasped in my ear with alcohol tinged breath that she was “aroused…very, very aroused.”

Immediately awake and alert, my cock already hard, I leaned back against the pillows to listen to her erotic story.

She straddled my lap, feeling me growing hard underneath her obviously wet cunt.

“She DID have a good time,” I smiled to myself.

She began by telling me that on the way to the club, she regaled Wanda with details of our “hot wife” fantasy in detail, and the positive impact it had on our sex life.

“Oh God,” I moaned.

“The story gets much hotter. I know you’ll like it,” she said coyly.

“Do you remember the type of man I told you I’d go for in our fantasy?” she continued.

“Tell me again,” I groaned.

“I want a young, blue-eyed, blond man of about twenty-five, with a lean, muscular swimmer’s body,” she reminded me, “with broad shoulders, and taut biceps under a crisp shirt.” she added.

“Yes, I remember,” I groaned as I felt my hard cock throbbing at the thought.

“I found him at the bar we went to,” she teased. “Does that excite you?”

“Oh, God,” I moaned.

“Fortunately, his friend was Wanda’s type,” she grinned.

“Does that excite you?” she asked again.

“Yes,” I moaned.

“Wanda and her boyfriend are in a long relationship,” she reminded me. “On our way to the club, I told her about our great sex life. I inspired her to get laid.”

My cock throbbed again.

“Did you both get laid?” I asked anxiously.

My wife didn’t answer.

Instead, she climbed onto my lap, grinding her pussy on me as she told me what had happened at the club.

Rubbing her soaking, wet cunt on my cock elicited a long moan.

“I had a lot of practice flirting before I met you,” she reminded me. “What I did tonight is exactly what I did with you on our first date. Remember?”

“Oh God!” I exclaimed.

I thought back to that date. She wore smoky eye shadow highlighting her auburn hair, wet red lipstick, and a dab of perfume between her breasts. She wasn’t shy to show her cleavage in a tight top, and tights that emphasized her round ass.

I moaned, as I recalled her appearance on our date. It was the same as her appearance tonight.

My mind exploded. We fucked repeatedly that night, I remembered.

“What have I done?” I thought. “Am I ready to hear this?” I wasn’t certain her story was true, but my cock told me it was.

I lay there, my heart pounding, anxiously waiting to hear more. Her nipples were hard, just as they had been our date.

She closed her eyes and grasped her breasts.

“Would it excite you to know I wanted to seduce him?” she asked.

“Oh, God!” I exclaimed again, as my hard cock flexed beneath her.

“Hmmm, I can tell it does,” she purred.

“I leaned into him so he could see down my cleavage. I know you’d like that,” she whispered. “I touched his hand, stroked his bicep, and wrapped my arm around his strong shoulders,” she cooed. “Just like I did with you on our first date.”

“God, you’re killing me with this!” I cried.

“I haven’t got to the good parts yet,” she teased.

“I went up to the bar to get us drinks. He came with me. As we waited for our order, he caressed my ass,” She knew seeing another man’s hand on her ass was one of my fantasies. “I thought about you right at that moment, about much you’d love hearing about it.”

“Yes,” I managed to croak.

“There’s more. A lot more,” she moaned.

“We danced. His cock was grinding against my ass he ran his hands up my sides. He was tentative until I put my hands over his and brought them up to hold my breasts.”

“Christ, how much more is there?” I cried.

“I already told you,” she answered. “A lot more.”

I groaned.

“As we danced, he turned me around and pressed his large erection into my stomach.”

“Fuck, this the most erotic you’ve ever told me!”, I exclaimed.

“Is it?” she asked mysteriously.

“As we danced, I couldn’t help but run my hands up his firm biceps. I was entranced. He held up my left hand and looked intently at my wedding ring, the ring you put on my finger not so long ago.”

“Does your husband know your here.” he asked.

“He does,” I answered him.

“Does he know what might happen to his wife being out so late?” he asked.

“Nothing has happened…yet,” I assured him.

“Please tell me there’s more!” I exclaimed.

“Remember, I’m only telling you a story, right?” she cautioned.

“But WHAT a story!” I cried. “I wish we had recorded it!”

“Me too,” she replied wistfully.

“Were you wet and ready to fuck?” I asked anxiously.

“Yes…and yes,” she demurred.

“Are you ready to hear the best part of the story? You’ve been patient,” she laughed.

“Yes!” I cried.

“Wanda and I went with these men to their hotel room,” she sighed. “Does that excite you?”

“Yes!” I cried again.

She felt my cock jump. “I can tell that it does,” she purred.

“As soon as we got to their room, Wanda and her guy got naked and fell into bed. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top. He was quite large.”

“Wanda got what she wanted?” I asked.

“Oh yes. She did,” my wife answered, smiling.

“Her boyfriend needs to embrace this kinky side of her. He doesn’t know what he’s missing, It was so fucking hot listening to Wanda get railed.”

“You listened?” I asked, incredulously.

“I only listened,” she replied. “I was…preoccupied.”

“Oh God!” I exclaimed loudly.

“Did listening to her inspire you?” I asked, anxiously.

“You have no idea,” she said mysteriously.

“I pulled my young, blond man over to the hotel window. I opened the drapes as we rushed to get each other naked. I knelt down in front of him and gave him one of my long, luxurious, sloppy blow jobs that you like so much.”

“Are you still enjoying my story?” she asked. “Because now I’m finally getting to the best part.”

I groaned again. “How could it possibly be any better?” I thought.

l was soon to find out.

“My man pulled me to my feet, and pushed my naked body against the window. We were on the third floor. The lights were on in the room. Anyone out on the street could have seen us.”

“Did they?” I asked.

“I’m not sure,” she answered. “I was…busy,” she smirked. “It would have been hot.”

“And then?” I asked..

“We’re at the best part, for me. He bent me over, pushing my breasts up against the window, my nipples hard on the cool glass.”

“Fuck, that’s one of my favourite fantasies with you!” I exclaimed loudly.

“Oh, believe me,” she moaned. “I know that well.”

I ejaculated abruptly all over my stomach

“Hmmm…that’s what I was waiting for,” she whispered, scooping my come up on her fingers and licking them.

She sighed. “My cunt was dripping wet. I can’t remember being so turned on.”

“Not even with me?” I asked, not being prepared for her answer.

“I can’t remember,” she replied. “Honestly.”

Fuuuck!

“He moved behind me and grabbed my hips. When he touched his cock to my pussy I started coming. As he fucked me, I couldn’t stop coming. We fucked for what seemed to be more an hour, but it was probably less than twenty minutes before he came inside me. Listening to Wanda and her guy fucking made the entire experience so memorable and erotic. She said the same to me later, but with the added benefit of being able to watch us.”

“Incidentally, we can’t remember their names. Does that make us whores?” she asked, coyly.

“Holy fuck!” I cried.

My wife laughed. “You might say that!”

“I’m surprised that you were still able to walk after that,” I teased.

“It wasn’t easy, but as you see, both Wanda and I made it home safe and sound,” she replied.

“Thank God, you’re safe. I would have hated the thought of having to send out a search party for you two.”

“You needn’t have worried. Wanda and I were so tired and hungry after that, we stopped at a diner to have an early breakfast,” she assured me.

So that’s where they’ve been until this late hour, I laughed. They were scheming with each other to concoct this incredible story so my wife could share it with me when she got home, knowing how much I’d love hearing it. I had to give her credit for the length of the story and the depth of the erotic details. “I need to write this down,” I thought to myself. “The pillow talk from this will be off the charts!”

I felt her squirming on top of me.

“I’m still horney!” she cried. “Let me ride your face so you can get me off. You’ve already had your turn,” she pouted.

Standing up, she slowly slid her tights down her legs.

“Naughty girl,” I thought. “She didn’t bother wearing panties tonight.”

I slid down on the bed, and watched her lift her leg as she climbed over me. Grabbing onto the headboard, she lowered her swollen and red, wet pussy to my face.

“God, I’ve been waiting for this all night,” she moaned happily.

Riding my face was one of her favourite positions of our sex play.

I breathed in the heady scent I loved so much as I reached with my tongue to taste her cunt. To taste another man’s come.

It was her first infidelity since our marriage.

My wife and I shared many fantasies over the years about her enjoying her sexuality, and exploring possible “hot wife” scenarios. She would often initiate this type of pillow talk in our sex life. One such scenario would sometimes involve her going out a bar with a close girlfriend, and being picked up. We always both came hard at the thought.

Then came the night when she planned to go out with her girlfriend to a club.

Her friend Wanda came to pick my wife up for a girls’ night out, just the two of them. They had been looking for a chance to blow off some steam for some time. My wife had been stressed at work lately.

Wanda stayed in her truck waiting for my wife to put the finishing touches on her makeup and outfit.

As is her custom, my wife brought me into our bedroom so she could get my approval of her appearance. Not that she ever needed it.

Wearing a sexy, red, button up 3/4 length sleeve blouse and black tights, my wife was a vision, with smoky eye shadow, and wet red lipstick. She was showing some cleavage. She smiled at me when I put a dab of my favourite perfume between her breasts.

Her eyes widened in surprised as I reached up to undo buttons on her blouse, to just above her lacy black pushup bra. Her luscious 36C breasts were showing to their best advantage.

I leaned forward and gently kissed the inside of each breast. They are among her best features.

She looked quizzically at me. “Are you sure about this?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” I told her. Our fantasy about this scenario likely popped into her head at that moment, but I didn’t say anything other than telling her to have fun.

“Say hello to Wanda for me,” I said.

She smiled. “Oh, I will,” she laughed. “She’ll be thrilled to know how much fun you want us to have. Be careful what you wish for,” she smirked.

It was several hours later before she arrived home in the early morning hours. I was soundly sleeping. Glancing over at the clock, I was surprised at the time. It was 4:45 AM.

“Did she?” I thought to myself.

Leaping onto my tired body, she rasped in my ear with alcohol tinged breath that she was “aroused…very, very aroused.”

Immediately awake and alert, my cock already hard, I leaned back against the pillows to listen to her erotic story.

She straddled my lap, feeling me growing hard underneath her obviously wet cunt.

“She DID have a good time,” I smiled to myself.

She began by telling me that on the way to the club, she regaled Wanda with details of our “hot wife” fantasy in detail, and the positive impact it had on our sex life.

“Oh God,” I moaned.

“The story gets much hotter. I know you’ll like it,” she said coyly.

“Do you remember the type of man I told you I’d go for in our fantasy?” she continued.

“Tell me again,” I groaned.

“I want a young, blue-eyed, blond man of about twenty-five, with a lean, muscular swimmer’s body,” she reminded me, “with broad shoulders, and taut biceps under a crisp shirt.” she added.

“Yes, I remember,” I groaned as I felt my hard cock throbbing at the thought.

“I found him at the bar we went to,” she teased. “Does that excite you?”

“Oh, God,” I moaned.

“Fortunately, his friend was Wanda’s type,” she grinned.

“Does that excite you?” she asked again.

“Yes,” I moaned.

“Wanda and her boyfriend are in a long relationship,” she reminded me. “On our way to the club, I told her about our great sex life. I inspired her to get laid.”

My cock throbbed again.

“Did you both get laid?” I asked anxiously.

My wife didn’t answer.

Instead, she climbed onto my lap, grinding her pussy on me as she told me what had happened at the club.

Rubbing her soaking, wet cunt on my cock elicited a long moan.

“I had a lot of practice flirting before I met you,” she reminded me. “What I did tonight is exactly what I did with you on our first date. Remember?”

“Oh God!” I exclaimed.

I thought back to that date. She wore smoky eye shadow highlighting her auburn hair, wet red lipstick, and a dab of perfume between her breasts. She wasn’t shy to show her cleavage in a tight top, and tights that emphasized her round ass.

I moaned, as I recalled her appearance on our date. It was the same as her appearance tonight.

My mind exploded. We fucked repeatedly that night, I remembered.

“What have I done?” I thought. “Am I ready to hear this?” I wasn’t certain her story was true, but my cock told me it was.

I lay there, my heart pounding, anxiously waiting to hear more. Her nipples were hard, just as they had been our date.

She closed her eyes and grasped her breasts.

“Would it excite you to know I wanted to seduce him?” she asked.

“Oh, God!” I exclaimed again, as my hard cock flexed beneath her.

“Hmmm, I can tell it does,” she purred.

“I leaned into him so he could see down my cleavage. I know you’d like that,” she whispered. “I touched his hand, stroked his bicep, and wrapped my arm around his strong shoulders,” she cooed. “Just like I did with you on our first date.”

“God, you’re killing me with this!” I cried.

“I haven’t got to the good parts yet,” she teased.

“I went up to the bar to get us drinks. He came with me. As we waited for our order, he caressed my ass,” She knew seeing another man’s hand on her ass was one of my fantasies. “I thought about you right at that moment, about much you’d love hearing about it.”

“Yes,” I managed to croak.

“There’s more. A lot more,” she moaned.

“We danced. His cock was grinding against my ass he ran his hands up my sides. He was tentative until I put my hands over his and brought them up to hold my breasts.”

“Christ, how much more is there?” I cried.

“I already told you,” she answered. “A lot more.”

I groaned.

“As we danced, he turned me around and pressed his large erection into my stomach.”

“Fuck, this the most erotic you’ve ever told me!”, I exclaimed.

“Is it?” she asked mysteriously.

“As we danced, I couldn’t help but run my hands up his firm biceps. I was entranced. He held up my left hand and looked intently at my wedding ring, the ring you put on my finger not so long ago.”

“Does your husband know your here.” he asked.

“He does,” I answered him.

“Does he know what might happen to his wife being out so late?” he asked.

“Nothing has happened…yet,” I assured him.

“Please tell me there’s more!” I exclaimed.

“Remember, I’m only telling you a story, right?” she cautioned.

“But WHAT a story!” I cried. “I wish we had recorded it!”

“Me too,” she replied wistfully.

“Were you wet and ready to fuck?” I asked anxiously.

“Yes…and yes,” she demurred.

“Are you ready to hear the best part of the story? You’ve been patient,” she laughed.

“Yes!” I cried.

“Wanda and I went with these men to their hotel room,” she sighed. “Does that excite you?”

“Yes!” I cried again.

She felt my cock jump. “I can tell that it does,” she purred.

“As soon as we got to their room, Wanda and her guy got naked and fell into bed. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top. He was quite large.”

“Wanda got what she wanted?” I asked.

“Oh yes. She did,” my wife answered, smiling.

“Her boyfriend needs to embrace this kinky side of her. He doesn’t know what he’s missing, It was so fucking hot listening to Wanda get railed.”

“You listened?” I asked, incredulously.

“I only listened,” she replied. “I was…preoccupied.”

“Oh God!” I exclaimed loudly.

“Did listening to her inspire you?” I asked, anxiously.

“You have no idea,” she said mysteriously.

“I pulled my young, blond man over to the hotel window. I opened the drapes as we rushed to get each other naked. I knelt down in front of him and gave him one of my long, luxurious, sloppy blow jobs that you like so much.”

“Are you still enjoying my story?” she asked. “Because now I’m finally getting to the best part.”

I groaned again. “How could it possibly be any better?” I thought.

l was soon to find out.

“My man pulled me to my feet, and pushed my naked body against the window. We were on the third floor. The lights were on in the room. Anyone out on the street could have seen us.”

“Did they?” I asked.

“I’m not sure,” she answered. “I was…busy,” she smirked. “It would have been hot.”

“And then?” I asked..

“We’re at the best part, for me. He bent me over, pushing my breasts up against the window, my nipples hard on the cool glass.”

“Fuck, that’s one of my favourite fantasies with you!” I exclaimed loudly.

“Oh, believe me,” she moaned. “I know that well.”

I ejaculated abruptly all over my stomach

“Hmmm…that’s what I was waiting for,” she whispered, scooping my come up on her fingers and licking them.

She sighed. “My cunt was dripping wet. I can’t remember being so turned on.”

“Not even with me?” I asked, not being prepared for her answer.

“I can’t remember,” she replied. “Honestly.”

Fuuuck!

“He moved behind me and grabbed my hips. When he touched his cock to my pussy I started coming. As he fucked me, I couldn’t stop coming. We fucked for what seemed to be more an hour, but it was probably less than twenty minutes before he came inside me. Listening to Wanda and her guy fucking made the entire experience so memorable and erotic. She said the same to me later, but with the added benefit of being able to watch us.”

“Incidentally, we can’t remember their names. Does that make us whores?” she asked, coyly.

“Holy fuck!” I cried.

My wife laughed. “You might say that!”

“I’m surprised that you were still able to walk after that,” I teased.

“It wasn’t easy, but as you see, both Wanda and I made it home safe and sound,” she replied.

“Thank God, you’re safe. I would have hated the thought of having to send out a search party for you two.”

“You needn’t have worried. Wanda and I were so tired and hungry after that, we stopped at a diner to have an early breakfast,” she assured me.

So that’s where they’ve been until this late hour, I laughed. They were scheming with each other to concoct this incredible story so my wife could share it with me when she got home, knowing how much I’d love hearing it. I had to give her credit for the length of the story and the depth of the erotic details. “I need to write this down,” I thought to myself. “The pillow talk from this will be off the charts!”

I felt her squirming on top of me.

“I’m still horney!” she cried. “Let me ride your face so you can get me off. You’ve already had your turn,” she pouted.

Standing up, she slowly slid her tights down her legs.

“Naughty girl,” I thought. “She didn’t bother wearing panties tonight.”

I slid down on the bed, and watched her lift her leg as she climbed over me. Grabbing onto the headboard, she lowered her swollen and red, wet pussy to my face.

“God, I’ve been waiting for this all night,” she moaned happily.

Riding my face was one of her favourite positions of our sex play.

I breathed in the heady scent I loved so much as I reached with my tongue to taste her cunt. To taste another man’s come.

It was her first infidelity since our marriage.