Her first exposure

She wasn't my wife yet, but this deepened my love for her.

We were kind of engaged, but couldn't make it official until she graduated. We had decided to make a day trip to one of the beautiful rivers near us. It was hot. She wanted to cool off and I wanted to take some pictures with my new camera. When we arrived, we both stripped to our bathing suits and waded in, cooling off quickly. We got out and sat on some rocks with our feet in the water. It was still hot and she complained that it wasn't fair that I didn't have to have a top on and she had to wear her wet bikini top. I agreed and said it wasn't fair. She said she wanted to take it off. I reminded her this was a popular stretch of the river and others might come along. She just said, "Ok.", and took her top off.

I was a bit surprised thinking she was on the shy side, but I was also pleasantly surprised and excited to see her beautiful firm 34B breasts out in the open but to see them exposed in a public place. It was such a turn on. I loved sitting there looking at her and taking a few pics, which she didn't mind. Again a turn on.

A little bit later I saw a raft of guys coming around the bend. I told her they were coming and she should probably put her top back on. She said, "I don't care.", and continued standing thigh deep in the water in just her wet bikini bottoms. It didn't take long for them to notice she was topless. One of them eagerly said hi and waved. She waved back staying exposed to them. Then they all waved and loudly gave their approval of her exposed breasts. I was so excited to see her freely exposing herself to them all. They eagerly chatted with her as they drifted by. Rowing backwards to extend the viewing of this half naked young woman as long as possible. She faced them remaining exposed and engaged in their teasing taunts to show more. She denied them at first but slowly hooked her thumbs in the top of her bottoms and pushed the front down. I couldn't see how far, but they all cheered. So I imagined they got a good look of her neatly trimmed pussy. I was shocked, excited and hard at her behavior. They thanked her repeatedly. As they were about to drift off, one of them asked if she wanted a beer in return for being so friendly. Which she gladly accepted. He threw it to her. She missed the catch and it quickly sank to the bottom near her feet. She ducked down grabbing it raising it almost as a sign of victory and they all cheered again as the water ran off her chest and dripped off her nipples, which were so hard and erect. Jutting out from her round breasts.

The whole interaction took less than 2 minutes and was very surreal. I couldn't believe she had done it. Other than one comment from them about me being a lucky guy, the whole scene happened without them acknowledging I was even there. It was all about her and her exposed tits.

She open the beer and waded back towards me. Handing me the can when she got close enough. As I took a swig, she pushed her bottoms down and said, "I guess I don't need these anymore." She was nude, I couldn't think about anything other than her willingly and openly showing herself to a bunch of guys, strangers at that.

I asked her why she had done it. It was so out of character to the girl I knew. She didn't even think about it and said that she could tell they were harmless and it was fun. She liked making them happy. She said she also liked letting them see her naked boobs. She didn't mention her pussy flash, but I knew she liked it too.

We sat there for quite a while. I was hoping others would come by, specially now that she was totally nude, but no one did.

Until then I hadn't known what a turn on it could be for your gf, fiance, or wife to be openly exposed to others, and she doing it just because it is "fun". I was even more in love and lust.