Help needed: best advices to keep her motivated for her first time in 2 weeks ?

Hi guys,

My wife went last night to a date with a local bull. We had 2 cocktails (just the two of us) before and then I left her and the guy arrived. It went very well, they kissed 3 times (with the tongue). She told me after that she wants him to be her first lover (for a threesome the two of us + the guy). She is very motivated and was really turned on after the date. She asked me this morning what did the guy said about the date (I am the only one chatting with him). She wants it to happen very soon (she wants to be totally naked, both hands tied to the bed and blindfolded). She told him. Next week is very busy for us + we have a young child (16 months) so the next available evening will be Thursday in 13 days.
My question to you guys: what are your advices to me during this period. What should I do, not do. Should I talk to her about the subject or ignore it and talk about it only when she comes to the subject? Should I fuck her even more or let her be frustrated until she is offered to him? ... (you see that I am lost).
Thanks a lot in advance for all your great advices.