Help, I have ran out of ideas.

Weldon&Marie

Couple
Verified
My wife was all for joining this site and loves the comments about her pics but I can't get her to chat. I will hand her the laptop and tell her that someone wants to chat and she freezes up and wont type a word. She says she don't know what to say. I tell her just chat like your chatting with a friend, answer their questions and ask them questions and she refuses. The guy's want to chat with her not me. Several times I have ask her what she thinks of something or a pic and she will tell me then I type her answer but I don't like doing that I would much rather she do it. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Attachments

• 091.JPG
    091.JPG
    391.5 KB · Views: 25
  • DPP_0107.JPG
    DPP_0107.JPG
    372.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Friday Nite TV.jpg
    Friday Nite TV.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Hot Wife.jpg
    Hot Wife.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 26
Maybe she wants some sort of connection to speak to them. Some guys are pretty weird out there you meet online so not surprised she doesn't know what to say.

Have you tried an online ad where she can talk to someone casually before sending pictures. There are few swinger sites where it might be easier to get a conversation going.

Maybe she wants some sort of connection to speak to them. Some guys are pretty weird out there you meet online so not surprised she doesn't know what to say.

Have you tried an online ad where she can talk to someone casually before sending pictures. There are few swinger sites where it might be easier to get a conversation going.
Thanks, I'll check into that.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife was all for joining this site and loves the comments about her pics but I can't get her to chat. I will hand her the laptop and tell her that someone wants to chat and she freezes up and wont type a word. She says she don't know what to say. I tell her just chat like your chatting with a friend, answer their questions and ask them questions and she refuses. The guy's want to chat with her not me. Several times I have ask her what she thinks of something or a pic and she will tell me then I type her answer but I don't like doing that I would much rather she do it. Has anyone got any suggestions?
Keep chatting for her. The best way is for her to get used to the idea. Then you can purposefully misconstrue what she says and frustrate her with the responses you give. You never know, she may just take the control away from you and start answering on her own.