Have we gone too far?

My wife had only slept with a few ppl before me and was 38 when we met. Soon into the time we began having sex I realized the incredible experiences I've had that she never did and knew I couldn't still perform well enough to give them to her and I'm not well endowed. After watching some hotwife videos I convinced her she should try it. I legitimately wanted her to experience mind blowing sex. But it was still kind of a fantasy played out. Fast forward to roughly 50-70 men, all whom gave her huge orgasms - I've never succeeded in giving her one. She tells me she's glad I'm not good or she never would be in the position to do what she's doing. I love seeing her get off. It drives me crazy watching so many other men go so much deeper in her than i can; she goes crazy.

Is something wrong with me that I'm totally for her freedom to experience all of this? I literally always hope every single one of them blows her mind. Sometimes, she let's me in her right when they leave and I can still catch her orgasming and that's the only way I ever get to experience that.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you at all - you’ve found something that works for you both. She’s loving the freedom of being able to enjoy other guys and have great sex and you are getting off watching her getting fucked. It might be an issue if you weren’t both into it but as it’s fulfilling for you both, just enjoy it and stop worrying about it, it’s a lot more common than you think.
Lynn x

My wife had only slept with a few ppl before me and was 38 when we met. Soon into the time we began having sex I realized the incredible experiences I've had that she never did and knew I couldn't still perform well enough to give them to her and I'm not well endowed. After watching some hotwife videos I convinced her she should try it. I legitimately wanted her to experience mind blowing sex. But it was still kind of a fantasy played out. Fast forward to roughly 50-70 men, all whom gave her huge orgasms - I've never succeeded in giving her one. She tells me she's glad I'm not good or she never would be in the position to do what she's doing. I love seeing her get off. It drives me crazy watching so many other men go so much deeper in her than i can; she goes crazy.

Is something wrong with me that I'm totally for her freedom to experience all of this? I literally always hope every single one of them blows her mind. Sometimes, she let's me in her right when they leave and I can still catch her orgasming and that's the only way I ever get to experience that.
It's not wrong but let me ask you this, did you not make her cum the first time you and her had sex? Why did she stay with you and marry you if you weren't satisfying her sexually?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Get some confidence back. It's all in your head and you are just making it worse. First off before you fuck her you need to warm her up first. Give her massage then kiss her all over and make sure you suck her nipples and tease her for a bit. Then you go down and eat her out and use your fingers on her clit to get her going. She will almost certainly have an orgasm doing that. Once she is moaning like crazy you jump on for the ride. When a women gets that point she needs a dick in her to satisfy her. You size doesn't matter if it is the only one in the room.

Wanting your wife to experience things is normal. Most people marry a normal good girl and the thought of her being a secret slut that you get to see is kind of exciting.

Last edited:
It's not wrong but let me ask you this, did you not make her cum the first time you and her had sex? Why did she stay with you and marry you if you weren't satisfying her sexually?
She hasn't really been satisfied sexuually in her past. Handful of experiences and not much to speak of. Her mind was blown the entire first time. Well always really, but yea it was so crazy to see. Like really really crazy.

She hasn't really been satisfied sexuually in her past. Handful of experiences and not much to speak of. Her mind was blown the entire first time. Well always really, but yea it was so crazy to see. Like really really crazy.
Like the guy literally broke the bed bottoming out in her crazy hard and she'd never even had anyone bottom out. She went nuts, I've never seen anything like it. She was starting to squirt and it was so much she like almost couldn't handle it and tried to pull back a little but he pinned her down to the bed hard with it and just held her there and she went nuts. Never ever seen anything like it ever

I love the way you think, i wish u2 lived close to me, id love the challenge to seduce her into wanting and getting my bare naked White cock into her yearning hot treasured pussy, ps, i only go bareback and never ever pullout of another mans wife..

• Love
Like the guy literally broke the bed bottoming out in her crazy hard and she'd never even had anyone bottom out. She went nuts, I've never seen anything like it. She was starting to squirt and it was so much she like almost couldn't handle it and tried to pull back a little but he pinned her down to the bed hard with it and just held her there and she went nuts. Never ever seen anything like it ever
Wow, 3 very lucky ppl, you also but her with him up inside her was a very Thrilling event, i hope you see him pounding her yearning hot pussy often, do you get sloppy seconds? Or does she cum on your face as she knows you seen who cum in her and are eating their cum mix??

• Love
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you at all - you’ve found something that works for you both. She’s loving the freedom of being able to enjoy other guys and have great sex and you are getting off watching her getting fucked. It might be an issue if you weren’t both into it but as it’s fulfilling for you both, just enjoy it and stop worrying about it, it’s a lot more common than you think.
Lynn x
Exactly. If you're both enjoying it, and are both willing participants. Then there is nothing wrong with it at all