Has anyone used Discreet dating community.com?

I'm honestly not sure. When I looked it up, it has a link to get an ID number. The link takes you to a page that wants you to send them $50 to verify your real and for a profile through them. I went ahead and did it, then it asks for another transfer.

I'm feeling like it's a scam, but figured I would see if anyone else has any experience with it.

Reactions: toolman2c
I'm honestly not sure. When I looked it up, it has a link to get an ID number. The link takes you to a page that wants you to send them $50 to verify your real and for a profile through them. I went ahead and did it, then it asks for another transfer.

I'm feeling like it's a scam, but figured I would see if anyone else has any experience with it.
No...BS scam site. If it was on here, report it as spam/scam

Reactions: toolman2c
That's what I thought. Thank you.

Thank you as well. I had a feeling this was the case.

And no, it was not on here. Unfortunately I have not found anyone on here that is close enough to try and meet with.
This is more of a pic/story sharing site, with lots of fantasy thrown in. It really isn't a "meeting" site, although I met and played with a guy from the site once and posted the pics and a vid. That was kind of "random" almost and he was a great guy. If you want to meet others in the LS you should join an reputable LS site that is active in your geographic area.

This is more of a pic/story sharing site, with lots of fantasy thrown in. It really isn't a "meeting" site, although I met and played with a guy from the site once and posted the pics and a vid. That was kind of "random" almost and he was a great guy. If you want to meet others in the LS you should join an reputable LS site that is active in your geographic area.
One can always hope right? 😉

I do realize that, and am very appreciative of all the sharing that is done here. I did join AFF, and unfortunately that is where this situation has come from.