MY VEGAS CONFESSION

My Stag gave me a Hall Pass when my 2 girlfriends and I went on a Girl’s Vegas Trip.

At first, I wasn’t going to even attempt as it just felt awkward without him around…. But my friends and I went to a Club and had some drinks while we danced the night away. There were several guys that danced with us and we grinded with them and enjoyed rubbing their cocks over their pants as we danced! Not really over the top… right?!?

As the night went on my friends had taken interest in some guys that were friends. I had flirted and danced with another guy that was their friend. They were a group of friends together for their buddies Stag Party. As we hung out with them, my guy asked if I would join him after the club at the Flamingo. I was thrilled because that’s where we were staying! As I leaned in to tell him yes, I also ran my hand over his pants and felt a huge cock! I got excited and wet instantly! I told him he should feel my wetness under my skirt. As he did, I told him we should go!

As we left, he told his friends we were leaving. When we got to his room I saw it four bags of luggage. I asked if his friends would be back soon. He said they knew and would give us some privacy for a couple hours.I giggled and jokingly said “Too Bad”! As we got heated, his cock got thicker than I had expected. I was excited to feel him inside me but told him he would have to go slow till I relaxed and could take it all. I took a long time for me to relax, I was too excited and felt really naughty.

Time slipped away from us as we got going and he was able to go deep in me! I was in ecstasy as he had the thickest cock I have ever had! With my moaning I didn’t hear his friends walk in. As he fucked me deep he asked if I had thought of being fucked by a group. I thought he was just talking dirty and the idea excited me more. I said yes I would love more cocks! As soon as I said it, his friends came forward with their cocks in hand!

He went deeper in my pussy, I was shocked and couldn’t believe what was going to happen! One guy stuck his cock in my open mouth as the other two grabbed my hands and guided me to their cocks to stroke. Not only was I cheating my first time (with permission) but I was in the midst of my first gangbang! I exploded in ecstasy as they used me! In the midst of it all, I lost my mind and went cock crazy as I got DP’d! I told them to fuck me like a dirty slut they paid for!

As things went on, I was used and filled and felt things I had never known! After it was all done, I relaxed with the guy I came with. He said it was amazing! He asked I wanted to stay or go to my own room. I said I should leave. I was feeling like a dirty cheating whore and wanted to go to my own room. He said he would walk me back and I felt like I should let him. As we went to down the hall, he said I was the best fuck he has ever had! I felt excited and started kissing him. I started rubbing his cock and he fingered my pussy in front of my room. I could feel how loose my pussy and ass were as he slide 3 fingers in! Excited, I asked if he would come in to my room with me and he agreed! We fucked a couple more times and I let him go ass to mouth as I felt like I was truly a dirty slut! We collapsed exhausted.

The next morning, I oil feel how swollen my pussy and ass were. As I finally saw his cock in the daylight I was amazed at how big it really was! I got excited again as the night flashed into my head so I started sucking him hard as he slept. He didn’t wake up till I slid his cock in me and started riding him! It was deep and I loved it! He didn’t realize that I didn’t put a condom on him till he exploded in me and cum squirted out! As I cleaned him up I said I had great night and he agreed.

As we parted ways, we kissed and I grabbed his cock and said thank you! He smiled and walked away. It took me a week to recover from that night. I didn’t know how to tell my Stag what went down. Finally one night, as he fucked me hard he made me confess and I spilled it all… he got so excited as I described what happened he fucked me long and hard till I fainted!

Fotor_147201636979638.jpeg