Guys massaging her lead my wife to be a hotwife

silkypanties1

Male
Gold
My wife's first steps into being a hotwife was with massage sessions . At 52 she wanted more excitement in her sex life .We started to meet guys from swingers sites .Initially her desire was to be undressed while I watched and photographed .Naked but for panties and stockings she'd lie on the bed and the guy wearing just his pants would start massaging her .Seeing another guy touching my wife's tits and pussy was so good especially as I could see his cock getting hard in his pants .Off came her panties and his fingers entered her and he fingered her to orgasm which she ( and I)found so exciting .This was enough for a while then she started wanting to touch the man's cock as he fingered her ,then wank him ..seeing men cum in her tits was so exciting for me .Seeing her reach for another man's cock and knowing she wanted it in her was a turn on and inevitably with her favourite boyfriend I witnessed a cock penetrate her eager pussy for the first time .She is now a regular hotwife and it all started with massage .

Attachments

• 2014-08-16 22.19.56.jpg
    2014-08-16 22.19.56.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 30
  • 793.jpg
    793.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 891.jpg
    891.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 30
My wife's first steps into being a hotwife was with massage sessions . At 52 she wanted more excitement in her sex life .We started to meet guys from swingers sites .Initially her desire was to be undressed while I watched and photographed .Naked but for panties and stockings she'd lie on the bed and the guy wearing just his pants would start massaging her .Seeing another guy touching my wife's tits and pussy was so good especially as I could see his cock getting hard in his pants .Off came her panties and his fingers entered her and he fingered her to orgasm which she ( and I)found so exciting .This was enough for a while then she started wanting to touch the man's cock as he fingered her ,then wank him ..seeing men cum in her tits was so exciting for me .Seeing her reach for another man's cock and knowing she wanted it in her was a turn on and inevitably with her favourite boyfriend I witnessed a cock penetrate her eager pussy for the first time .She is now a regular hotwife and it all started with massage .
Sexy & hot!!

Reactions: silkypanties1