Gf gangbanged by older men

I have a massive fantasy my gf and I have been together since we were both very young, we’ve talked about group sex and she’s very into it but I have a even larger fantasy of men 40-60 in a large group getting to use her young body (21) watching there desperation as they get their hands on a young woman and watching her struggle to take them all would be very hot. Especially letting them cream pie her and be rough. Let me know if any of you have the same or like younger woman

I have a massive fantasy my gf and I have been together since we were both very young, we’ve talked about group sex and she’s very into it but I have a even larger fantasy of men 40-60 in a large group getting to use her young body (21) watching there desperation as they get their hands on a young woman and watching her struggle to take them all would be very hot. Especially letting them cream pie her and be rough. Let me know if any of you have the same or like younger woman
That's a great fantasy having a group of older more experienced men taking turns fucking a young woman, my wife is a lot older she was already 30 when I met but she had been sexually active since she was 17,
It was always so hot hearing her tell me about her sexual past and the guys she fucked, my favorite experiences were her getting raped at 17 when she was still a virgin, it happened 4 times, what made it so hot was that she told the second time it happened was the worse because she couldn't help not cumming while the guy was fucking her,

Another experience she told me about was when she was 25 there was an older guy who was 62 that used to fuck her regularly, with him she said she didn't mind because it was a way of moving up in her career.

Reactions: RobBull
Oh absolutely! My wife shared with me that when she was still a teen in hs her mom was regularly bringing guys home from the bar to hook up with. Sometimes they would have a friend, my MIL expected my wife to entertain the friend while she was getting fucked. My wife hated it at first but got more adventurous over time. The guys ranged from 10-30 years older than her. She let a few of them fuck her

Reactions: cuck/bull26
That's a great fantasy having a group of older more experienced men taking turns fucking a young woman, my wife is a lot older she was already 30 when I met but she had been sexually active since she was 17,
It was always so hot hearing her tell me about her sexual past and the guys she fucked, my favorite experiences were her getting raped at 17 when she was still a virgin, it happened 4 times, what made it so hot was that she told the second time it happened was the worse because she couldn't help not cumming while the guy was fucking her,

Another experience she told me about was when she was 25 there was an older guy who was 62 that used to fuck her regularly, with him she said she didn't mind because it was a way of moving up in her career.
Do you have telegram id love to discuss this

She looks like she needs it