From the husbands point of view

leicester_bull

Male
Gold
I have a very special couple im a regular for in Warwickshire here in the UK, here is some feedback from them. I've not been active on the forums for a while as I've been working away in Jersey a little island of the coast of the UK, & spending a lot of time with this local to me couple. I prefer regular fun. If interested you can always message me.

Last night my wife went on a date with our bull Martin. She's seen him regularly since the first time she cuckolded me 3 weeks ago, twice with me there and a few times just the two of them.

They were at a restaurant and then went to a bar, and realised they’d had too many drinks to drive so he called me and asked me to pick them up. I got out of bed and drove to the bar they were at, went inside to find them in a booth together, hands all over each other. She saw me and excitedly got up and kissed me, “Hey baby!” She then took his hand and we walked to the car. I got in the front and they both climbed in the back, kissing almost immediately. We have a roomy estate, so there’s plenty of space back there. It wasn’t long until I looked in the mirror to see his fingers inside her pussy, dress hiked up, and his cock out and in her hands. I adjusted the mirror to get a better view to which I heard her say, ‘The cuck wants a show Martin let’s give him one.’

She moved her head down and started to suck his hard cock. I could feel my pants tightening as I became hard myself. The slurping noises turned me on so much, then she started to gag as he fucked he throat. After a few minutes of this she climbed on top of him, luckily we were at a set of traffic lights so I could watch as she lowered herself onto his cock and he slid inside. She realised we were almost home so said she hasn't finished yet and wants to drive around a bit longer, and that if I go home straight away I don’t get to watch them later and can sleep on the couch while they use the bed. I immediately took a detour. I kept glancing in the mirror to get a look at my beautiful slut wife riding her bull Martins cock on the back seat. Every traffic light we had someone next to us so I'm sure plenty of people got a great show too. After what seemed like an age he finally exploded inside her so I pulled over, got out the car and opened the door so I could clean his load from her pussy. He told me I had to wait until we were home to clean her. I got home as fast as I could after that, and my reward was to watch them the rest of the night. Before going to sleep in the spare room, in the morning I woke to here them fucking again, I went down to prepare them a breakfast. I love my hot wife but I know she has a special thing with Martin. He's a good man and I would recommend him to any cuck couples out there like us.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu