Forever surprised by my naughty wife!

Sharemywife

Male
Gold
A close friend of my wife's had a baby 9days ago and she has been invited over today to meet the baby and see the friend, she comes in to my office (at home) just before she heads out she is wearing a tight dress that shows off her curves sexy bra and stockings and no underwear.

when i asked where you going i thought you were going to.... her response was the poor husband won't of had sex for a while so I want to make sure I can help out where possible.

202415425.jpg

A close friend of my wife's had a baby 9days ago and she has been invited over today to meet the baby and see the friend, she comes in to my office (at home) just before she heads out she is wearing a tight dress that shows off her curves sexy bra and stockings and no underwear.

when i asked where you going i thought you were going to.... her response was the poor husband won't of had sex for a while so I want to make sure I can help out where possible.

View attachment 2209508
Very nice...I adore thoughtful women!

View attachment 2209508

Fuck I got something she can help out with

View attachment 2209508
Very thoughtful!

Reactions: Sharemywife

View attachment 2209508
Fucking hot!

View attachment 2209508
Now that is a true friend taking the responsibility off of the new mother so she can concentrate on the baby and relieving his blue balls

View attachment 2209508
Such a good sexy wife who pleases. She needs to ride my cock!! That pussy is perfection and landing strip!!

View attachment 2209508
DAAAMN!! She’s naughty! I find naughty to be SO under rated!

View attachment 2209508
Damm she is so beautiful dressed like this