Flirty with Marines

Hey, all! Those who have read some of my earlier posts know my ultimate fantasy of my wife being flirted with at work. But what I wanna know is if anybody has any knowledge or experience of military guys (particularly ex Marines) being especially sexual and flirty with beautiful women? I feel like I’ve heard that they sometimes can be a little extra flirty and cavalier about some naughty talk and action with women, whether they are married or not. In my mind these guys are incredibly flirtatious with her, and she has shown me some text messages sent from some of her colleagues and even bosses who have talked about her tits and her panties and her being nude. I guess I’m just hoping to add a little more spice to my imagination from your expertise 🙂

Hey, all! Those who have read some of my earlier posts know my ultimate fantasy of my wife being flirted with at work. But what I wanna know is if anybody has any knowledge or experience of military guys (particularly ex Marines) being especially sexual and flirty with beautiful women? I feel like I’ve heard that they sometimes can be a little extra flirty and cavalier about some naughty talk and action with women, whether they are married or not. In my mind these guys are incredibly flirtatious with her, and she has shown me some text messages sent from some of her colleagues and even bosses who have talked about her tits and her panties and her being nude. I guess I’m just hoping to add a little more spice to my imagination from your expertise 🙂
My husband is a retired Seabee and he love to play with military wifes.

Me too as my husband say it’s the Navy way of life. Or when ship are leaving they say don’t worry your wife will be here when you return just like you left her freshly fucked.
Yeah Plymouth was great - the RMs at Stonehouse, the Navy at Devonport. So many horny, fit, young guys looking to get laid and all the clubs on Union Street to meet them in. Basically cock on demand even for the more mature slut like me. As long as you were willing to put out, there was no shortage of guys.
Lynn x

Yeah Plymouth was great - the RMs at Stonehouse, the Navy at Devonport. So many horny, fit, young guys looking to get laid and all the clubs on Union Street to meet them in. Basically cock on demand even for the more mature slut like me. As long as you were willing to put out, there was no shortage of guys.
Lynn x
I was a Navy wife for 17 of my mans 21 years, I know the feeling always someone to fool around with!