x

Quick question - we were out flashing the other night - pic below. Do guys look or like to look? Seems we didnt see a lot of guys looking - and there were three guys right to the right of the pic. Do guys want to see? Or do you just try to be discreet? What are your thoughts if you do see? Were we not out there enough? Any Tips or tricks appreciated!
That looks great but, better if wider and would get you a lot more attention

Quick question - we were out flashing the other night - pic below. Do guys look or like to look? Seems we didnt see a lot of guys looking - and there were three guys right to the right of the pic. Do guys want to see? Or do you just try to be discreet? What are your thoughts if you do see? Were we not out there enough? Any Tips or tricks appreciated!
I would absolute love to be flashed by a lady as sexy as you! That being said, I try not to make it too obvious that I am looking. I don't want to make the lady feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: hpycpl33
Of course every situation is different, depending on the place time, Etc. But as a general rule most guys are going to try to be discreet thinking that it is by accident and don't want you to close your legs when you realize what is happening so if you want a more blatant look from your admirers when you see them looking at your face while your knees are open wink or some other indication that you know what is happening and that it is on purpose for their enjoyment and you will probably get a lot more blatant looks and maybe even some approaches

We do take a peak, maybe we are too discreet 😍

We definitely like to look. Obviously we try to be discreet and not look to obvious. It's sometimes better if you can make your intention more obvious.