First time

Clity

Female
From
CA, US
My wife was getting a drink at the bar when she started to talk to a guy that's fine when she came back she was smiling .I asked her why she was smiling she said he was chatting her up .did she like it she smiled and said yes it turned her on some 15 minutes later she had to go to the bathroom then I noticed the guy following her then I followed him he went in to the girls room .I waited for 5 minutes then slowly went in no one was there then I heard whispering it was my wife with the guy .I went in the next cubercule. .my wife was sucking his cock then she sat on his cock fucking him. I could not help my self I got my cock out I started wanking I soon came I could get hear her moaning I went .about half a hour she came out with a smile on her face

My wife was getting a drink at the bar when she started to talk to a guy that's fine when she came back she was smiling .I asked her why she was smiling she said he was chatting her up .did she like it she smiled and said yes it turned her on some 15 minutes later she had to go to the bathroom then I noticed the guy following her then I followed him he went in to the girls room .I waited for 5 minutes then slowly went in no one was there then I heard whispering it was my wife with the guy .I went in the next cubercule. .my wife was sucking his cock then she sat on his cock fucking him. I could not help my self I got my cock out I started wanking I soon came I could get hear her moaning I went .about half a hour she came out with a smile on her face
any nudes of ur wife u have?

Reactions: Alwayshard
My wife was getting a drink at the bar when she started to talk to a guy that's fine when she came back she was smiling .I asked her why she was smiling she said he was chatting her up .did she like it she smiled and said yes it turned her on some 15 minutes later she had to go to the bathroom then I noticed the guy following her then I followed him he went in to the girls room .I waited for 5 minutes then slowly went in no one was there then I heard whispering it was my wife with the guy .I went in the next cubercule. .my wife was sucking his cock then she sat on his cock fucking him, like hentaiz 3d. I could not help my self I got my cock out I started wanking I soon came I could get hear her moaning I went .about half a hour she came out with a smile on her face

You would have supported her in doing that more frequently. By the way, could you upload a few pictures of her?