First Time Posting

intoittoo

Couple
Long time reader, first time posting. I just wanted to tell y’all about the latest experience we had. She met her latest “friend” online and after exchanging messages for a few weeks I decided it was time for them to meet. Things went really well. They had some drinks and everything checked out - he was courteous, treated her well, and wasn’t pushy at all.

She text me and asked if she could go to his place for another drink. I encouraged her and she made the trip. I didn’t hear from her for a few hours. Later, she told me that after a bit of small talk he started kissing her and quickly made a move to start undressing her. She just went with the flow. Once she was fully naked, he started kissing and licking her breasts. She laid down on the bed and let him eat and finger her pussy. Apparently ge has a skilled tongue because she said she loved it. Then, he undressed and fucked her in every position - missionary, doggy, she rode him (even in reverse).

After he finished, she was in bed with him and started kissing him and stroking his cock. Once he was hard she started sucking him but after only a few minutes he was ready to be inside her again. They fucked once more, this time it was a lot harder and rougher. She loved it and told me he made her scream. He finished again but only after making her cum twice.

When she came home, we fucked like rabbits. It felt so good to feel how open, warm, and silky he left her.IMG_0710.png

Last edited:
Long time reader, first time posting. I just wanted to tell y’all about the latest experience we had. She met her latest “friend” online and after exchanging messages for a few weeks I decided it was time for them to meet. Things went really well. They had some drinks and everything checked out - he was courteous, treated her well, and wasn’t pushy at all.

She text me and asked if she could go to his place for another drink. I encouraged her and she made the trip. I didn’t hear from her for a few hours. Later, she told me that after a bit of small talk he started kissing her and quickly made a move to start undressing her. She just went with the flow. Once she was fully naked, he started kissing and licking her breasts. She laid down on the bed and let him eat and finger her pussy. Apparently ge has a skilled tongue because she said she loved it. Then, he undressed and fucked her in every position - missionary, doggy, she rode him (even in reverse).

After he finished, she was in bed with him and started kissing him and stroking his cock. Once he was hard she started sucking him but after only a few minutes he was ready to be inside her again. They fucked once more, this time it was a lot harder and rougher. She loved it and told me he made her scream. He finished again but only after making her cum twice.

When she came home, we fucked like rabbits. It felt so good to feel how open, warm, and silky he left her.View attachment 2206001
Wow what a great first time story, nothing hotter than letting your wife go fuck a stranger then come home and fuck you, it is always hot to take that hot wet freshly used pussy! I bet you finished quickly knowing she had already had two loads in her!

When she came home, we fucked like rabbits. It felt so good to feel how open, warm, and silky he left her.View attachment 2206001
Was amazing having slowly seconds

Reactions: toolman2c

She sounds like a keeper!!

Fucking hot, lucky you and her.