First time Cuckolding...

Meet her through a colleague in the University.
Started to go out with her.... Later found out she was seriously dating a guy from her village (quite far away from the city we study so she didn't went there while with me).
I was in bed with her while they tenderly spoke by phone. Soon the guy realize she was not alone. This continues for several weeks.
Wonderful times. 😍

Meet her through a colleague in the University.
Started to go out with her.... Later found out she was seriously dating a guy from her village (quite far away from the city we study).
I was in bed with her while they tenderly spoke by phone. Soon the guy realize she was not alone. This continues for several weeks.
Wonderful times. 😍
any pic or video plz...

Reactions: toolman2c
Not quite cuckold but...
Years ago I had a sex only friend. She'd call me around 7, bring pizza or Chinese, we'd eat, watch TV then fuck for two hours.
She had a boyfriend she said she loved. I was 22 she was 23, not very good looking but had a rock solid body.
Or...she'd call me around 10-11 from his apartment (this was way befor cell phones). They would go out then have sex then she'd call me. He didn't know about her and I. Yes I was getting his seconds, she got off big time on that aspect.
She started to stop by my place before their date sometimes. She was pretty open with me about their sex fun. She freely admitted to me how horny she was after she had set with...him or me...She told me he loved the sex they had after she'd been with me.
Is that cuckold ?

Not quite cuckold but...
Years ago I had a sex only friend. She'd call me around 7, bring pizza or Chinese, we'd eat, watch TV then fuck for two hours.
She had a boyfriend she said she loved. I was 22 she was 23, not very good looking but had a rock solid body.
Or...she'd call me around 10-11 from his apartment (this was way befor cell phones). They would go out then have sex then she'd call me. He didn't know about her and I. Yes I was getting his seconds, she got off big time on that aspect.
She started to stop by my place before their date sometimes. She was pretty open with me about their sex fun. She freely admitted to me how horny she was after she had set with...him or me...She told me he loved the sex they had after she'd been with me.
Is that cuckold ?
i think no. show her plz.

Reactions: toolman2c
My ex gf and I had some threesomes and swung/ sex parties. She did domme me during the sessions and I did clean up but it felt different.

The first time I felt truly I was cuckolded emotionally was walking in on her blowing my boss at a summer event. Having to kneel Infront of him and watch her engulf him and seeing him explode all over her face and chest gave me mixed feelings.

Dating when we were about 20 years old. I went away on a trip. The day I left she went to my good friend's house and fucked him. I kept hearing rumors from other friends at home that they were seeing each other. Turns out they were fucking all week I was gone. My friend confessed to me when I got home that he had been fucking my girl all week. I realized I was more curious than mad and asked him if he enjoyed her. He boldly told me that he loved how she rode him while he played with her tits. And it turned me on. Been married to that girl for over 20 years and I still get turned on when she 'brags' about the week she fucked my friend while I was out of town.

Reactions: DarkSpectre
Dating when we were about 20 years old. I went away on a trip. The day I left she went to my good friend's house and fucked him. I kept hearing rumors from other friends at home that they were seeing each other. Turns out they were fucking all week I was gone. My friend confessed to me when I got home that he had been fucking my girl all week. I realized I was more curious than mad and asked him if he enjoyed her. He boldly told me that he loved how she rode him while he played with her tits. And it turned me on. Been married to that girl for over 20 years and I still get turned on when she 'brags' about the week she fucked my friend while I was out of town.
fuck damn hot show something plz.