First relationship and cuckold

Re2513

Female
Hello, I'll call myself Re and I'll tell you a story that I found myself remembering this week. Although it may seem a little absurd, it's a true story.

At the time, I was a teenager discovering things and finally had my first boyfriend. He was a little older and it took us a while to get ahead of ourselves, after all, we were young and we had to take it slow. I was so horny the first time he started to caress my breasts and I got really wet just from that. Until one day he went a little further and finally put his hand on my pussy. It was something out of the ordinary to have a man touch me for the first time.

Those first few times I didn't make much advances to him because I was dying of pleasure when being touched, but I started to feel like I wanted to take a dick and feel what it was like. And then things went downhill a little. His dick was really small. That wasn't a problem since I didn't have much experience and I was dying to feel one. But he wouldn't let me touch his dick, probably out of embarrassment, but I could feel it hard, even though it was really small.

At first I understood, but as the months went by my desire to touch a dick grew more and more. He gave good oral sex and was very naughty, but the fact that we didn't move on to penetration made me a little impatient, after all, all my friends were already having sexual experiences with their boyfriends and I was there, dying to give it to him, but unable to give it.

A little towards the end of our relationship, I finally managed to grab his dick and jerk it off, but he wouldn't even let me give him a blowjob, I felt he was a little nervous. The fact that it was small wasn't a problem, but I really wanted to fuck him. This wore our relationship down a little. We stayed like that for 2 years, believe it or not.

Until I had a trip with my friends to another state and we were going alone. My boyfriend didn't complain, after all, he would be with other people and had already traveled alone too. On the trip, at a party I went to with my friends, I met a guy, 2 years older than me, I'll call him T. He immediately came onto me.

I admit he was a good conversationalist and I was already getting a little drunk. Whenever another man approached me I would back away out of respect for my boyfriend, but the fact that I was far away, unsatisfied, dying to have sex for the first time and the guy was delicious made me go crazy. I couldn't resist and started kissing T. What a wonderful feeling, a strong, tall man kissing me with all the desire to possess me.

I was really horny. I didn't plan on going any further than that, but my friends teased me by saying it was the perfect opportunity to have sex for the first time with a hot guy like him. I decided it was now or never. I started teasing him to see if he wanted to go for it and he asked me to leave. It was risky even for me, but the alcohol and the horniness were already getting the better of me and my friends had shared my location too.

Since his hotel was close by, we chatted a little on the way and I discovered he was from the same city as me. We finally arrived at the hotel and when we went up to the room I started to wonder if it was the right thing to do. After all, I had a boyfriend of 2 years and I was going to lose my virginity to a stranger on a trip.

We got to the room, my heart was racing with nerves and he wasted no time, he started kissing me madly. When he started sticking his tongue in I started to get really wet. He immediately pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck. That was when I gave in completely, it was my weak spot. He started lifting my dress, smoothing my body with his hands, while I was already dying of pleasure. He took the opportunity to take my dress off completely and to not waste time I quickly helped him unhook my bra.

He quickly went down on my breasts, squeezing them gently, nibbling on the nipples and I held myself back from moaning out loud, since we were in a hotel. I caressed his hair while he sucked on my breasts. It didn't take long for him to put his huge hand in my panties and see that I was completely soaked. I was dying to give it to him. When he started playing with my pussy, I couldn't hold it in and started moaning louder, until he said to me: "You're dying to give it to me, aren't you?"

At that moment, I couldn't resist, I pushed him on the bed and realized that the time had come. He was already without a belt and with the button of his pants open. He was so quick that I hadn't even seen him do it. When he took off his pants, lying on the bed, I saw that bulge already showing in his underwear. His dick was huge. I was biting my lip without realizing it. I got on top of him and slowly took off his underwear, until that big dick slipped out. His dick was super hard. I was finally going to fulfill my wish of having a real dick. My boyfriend would probably die of a heart attack if he saw his little girl, naked with his dick so close to her face.

I even had trouble holding it and jerking him off. It was big. Or maybe I was just used to my boyfriend's small dick. I was finally going to give him my first blowjob. Obviously, since it was my first time, I was very inexperienced. I started licking the head of his dick while playing with his balls, as my friends had suggested. It was such a wonderful feeling to put a dick in my mouth. I could barely fit him in my mouth. I started sucking him more intensely. I probably looked like a bitch in heat.

Despite being inexperienced, I could hear him moaning with pleasure. I spent about 10 minutes sucking that big dick. It was something I had been waiting for. Until he started to get up and was ready for fuck me.

My heart started racing. It was going to be my first time. How could a girl who had been dating for 2 years lose her virginity to a stranger? T already knew it was going to happen, but he asked if everything was okay, since I seemed a little nervous. I asked him to put on a condom, after all, I didn't know him and he didn't know it would be my first time. He put on the condom and I lay down on the bed on my back. I was super nervous. When he put the head of his dick in my pussy I started moaning with pleasure. Until he moved forward and stuck his whole dick in me. That was it. I was finally losing my virginity and fulfilling my wish of having a dick all to myself. Even though up until that moment I hadn't told T my story about it being my first time or that I was dating, he probably realized it since he felt that my pussy was really tight and was getting wider every time he thrust more. How delicious. It was everything my friends said. Being fucked is so good. I was making my dream come true.

As T started to fuck me a little faster, he caressed my breasts and took turns kissing my neck while I moaned like a bitch in his ear. I had an orgasm right there and then, just at the beginning of penetration. I had only had one orgasm with my boyfriend in the 2 years we had been dating.

T asked me if I was enjoying it or if it was hurting me, and all I could say was: "Fuck me, fuck me hard." That's when he took his dick out and put me in dogstyle on the bed. The moment he grabbed my waist, my head went crazy. He fucked me again, in dogstyle, and by then I was moaning loudly. I had never felt so much pleasure. I was finally giving it to a man in the most famous position. I remember telling him nonstop to fuck me harder.

When he pulled my hair, I felt him start to thrust harder and I had my second orgasm. His cock was tearing my pussy apart without mercy and I was loving that my first time was finally being everything I wanted. My boyfriend would never give me the same pleasure, since his cock was sooo much smaller than T's.

We spent about 10 minutes fucking me and I was crazy. It didn't take long for him to say he was going to cum and I asked him to cum outside, even if he had a condom on, just in case. He took his cock out of my pussy, pulled the condom off and came all over my ass. He even brushed his cock against my ass to get every last drop in it.

What an amazing fuck. It took a long time to have it but it was something out of this world. I didn't even think about asking him to cum on my face or anything, after all, my head was already full of thoughts of having lost my virginity.

We lay there, cuddling, chatting for a bit before I went to my hotel. We exchanged contact details and started talking more. I confessed to him that I had a boyfriend. He was a little apprehensive and asked if everything was okay. I told him my story, that I was a virgin and that I was dying to try a dick but my boyfriend would never let me have his. He was totally shocked, asking me how a guy couldn't fuck a woman like me. He said that if he had known it was my first time he would have done something more special and I said it was okay, because I wouldn't do it again and everything happened as it should.

I came back from my trip and after thinking about all of this I decided to break up with my boyfriend. I didn't mention the cheating but I decided that I wanted to continue having more sexual experiences, since I had already kept myself to myself for a long time.

In the end, I met T more often and we had more adventures. I can tell you more if you want.

I lost my virginity, finally sucked a dick and cheated on my boyfriend. Sometimes I feel a little guilty, but I really tried to give it to my boyfriend. Was I really wrong to cheat on him and vulgar to lose my virginity to a stranger?