First experience on India

well the story was we were traveling to India on Delhi and we got an airbnb for 20 days arriving there second day the owner there made a proposal he would send us back the money for 10 days so would be half the price if i could "Lend" my gf for just once she was scared and nervous at first but she agreed and he agreed to let me watch, so he called a friend and said he would also join.
We waited there until the owner's friend arived and when he did they started talking indian with each other and groping her taking her clothes off they showed their cocks to her and said to her to kneel and suck them after few minutes one got behind her and rammed his cock inside her they were pretty rough with her, also my gf was virgin in anal and the guy had no lube and he inserted a few times inside her ass this made her scream then he stopped seeing that she was not being able to handle.
oh yeah she got a point that she was too sensitive and would try to escape but they kept going, well two things she did not liked after was she said they made her cum but they were too rough, and the second was that both came inside her so i think for her that was bad but i found hot.

419031443_3656935521207377_7293722671855704502_n.jpg443820036_973776790881938_8052503508585404847_n.jpg

well the story was we were traveling to India on Delhi and we got an airbnb for 20 days arriving there second day the owner there made a proposal he would send us back the money for 10 days so would be half the price if i could "Lend" my gf for just once she was scared and nervous at first but she agreed and he agreed to let me watch, so he called a friend and said he would also join.
We waited there until the owner's friend arived and when he did they started talking indian with each other and groping her taking her clothes off they showed their cocks to her and said to her to kneel and suck them after few minutes one got behind her and rammed his cock inside her they were pretty rough with her, also my gf was virgin in anal and the guy had no lube and he inserted a few times inside her ass this made her scream then he stopped seeing that she was not being able to handle.
oh yeah she got a point that she was too sensitive and would try to escape but they kept going, well two things she did not liked after was she said they made her cum but they were too rough, and the second was that both came inside her so i think for her that was bad but i found hot.

View attachment 2207535View attachment 2207536
Wow what a sexy girl you have, and what a good deal and she went for it, I’ve only been with three men from India and they were all very big, and they all fucked me very rough! Were those two guys big, for me I love men with big one! Two of the guys I play with were only one time, but one of them worked where I did and we had sex together many times, his wife was in India and he was here in America, he was very horny and always cum very big amount in me!

India has relatively high number of swing couples. You just have to know where to find them. Tumblr was famous but now Mewe seems to have most of them.

View attachment 2207535View attachment 2207536
So your girlfriend is Instagram model @ixchyyy ? (because that's where you took these photos from)
🤣 🤣 🤣