First Experience in a Club

Greetings!

So happy I found this forum. I can’t wait to share this story and looking for advice from here!

My GF and I have swung several times, and recently we have been talking about her picking up a guy. Well, we made the first step and would love recommendations on where to go from here.

We went to a club on Saturday night, and while dancing she whispered in my ear that she wanted to go upstairs and fuck. Oddly, there was no one else in the room, though two guys peaked in. My GF made eye contact with one of them, leaned over and said that she just saw a cute younger guy and smiled at him. I asked her if she wanted to make him her first and she said “oh yes”. Then she said she was going to give her panties to him. I immediately came.

By the time she stood up he had left the room. We found him downstairs near the bar, and she walked up to him and dropped her panties in his hand and said they were his to do what he pleases, but not to lose them because she wants to fuck him in them sometime soon. She then reached down his pants and put them on his cock, gave him my number and told him to text me to make arrangements. And she did it front of about 40 people. I honestly can’t imagine how turned on he was in that moment.

He texted me almost immediately and I sent pictures of her getting ready that night, and told him that my GF wanted him and he would be her first single guy.

I was thinking that we should tease him hard for a couple of weeks, take photos and drive him nuts. She wants me to text him and send pictures of her in different lingerie every day.

One idea she had was to meet at a hotel bar, pretend they never met and have her “pick him up” in front of everyone. I think that’s extremely hot.

She also wants to go to a lingerie store, pick something out for him and take it on and off and front of me while she tells me what she’s going to do to him. Hard just thinking about it.

Has anyone ever done anything like this, and any advice you can give to make it fun for us and even hotter for him, both in the bulldup and in the hotel bar? In the hotel room, we already talked about her sitting him in a chair and doing a strip tease. One idea she had was to bring a pile of lingerie and spread it on the bed, and fuck him with it all around him. This all sounds hot but I’m afraid he’s going to cum way too fast from the excitement

I don’t know why I feel this way, but I really want her to fuck him into heaven. Is two weeks too long? Should we do next weekend instead? Is the above too much? Any other suggestions? Also, we don’t want him to stay over but she wants to make him cum two or three times. Should we suggest he take a pill?

Your thoughts and feedback are most appreciated!

Greetings!

So happy I found this forum. I can’t wait to share this story and looking for advice from here!

My GF and I have swung several times, and recently we have been talking about her picking up a guy. Well, we made the first step and would love recommendations on where to go from here.

We went to a club on Saturday night, and while dancing she whispered in my ear that she wanted to go upstairs and fuck. Oddly, there was no one else in the room, though two guys peaked in. My GF made eye contact with one of them, leaned over and said that she just saw a cute younger guy and smiled at him. I asked her if she wanted to make him her first and she said “oh yes”. Then she said she was going to give her panties to him. I immediately came.

By the time she stood up he had left the room. We found him downstairs near the bar, and she walked up to him and dropped her panties in his hand and said they were his to do what he pleases, but not to lose them because she wants to fuck him in them sometime soon. She then reached down his pants and put them on his cock, gave him my number and told him to text me to make arrangements. And she did it front of about 40 people. I honestly can’t imagine how turned on he was in that moment.

He texted me almost immediately and I sent pictures of her getting ready that night, and told him that my GF wanted him and he would be her first single guy.

I was thinking that we should tease him hard for a couple of weeks, take photos and drive him nuts. She wants me to text him and send pictures of her in different lingerie every day.

One idea she had was to meet at a hotel bar, pretend they never met and have her “pick him up” in front of everyone. I think that’s extremely hot.

She also wants to go to a lingerie store, pick something out for him and take it on and off and front of me while she tells me what she’s going to do to him. Hard just thinking about it.

Has anyone ever done anything like this, and any advice you can give to make it fun for us and even hotter for him, both in the bulldup and in the hotel bar? In the hotel room, we already talked about her sitting him in a chair and doing a strip tease. One idea she had was to bring a pile of lingerie and spread it on the bed, and fuck him with it all around him. This all sounds hot but I’m afraid he’s going to cum way too fast from the excitement

I don’t know why I feel this way, but I really want her to fuck him into heaven. Is two weeks too long? Should we do next weekend instead? Is the above too much? Any other suggestions? Also, we don’t want him to stay over but she wants to make him cum two or three times. Should we suggest he take a pill?

Your thoughts and feedback are most appreciated!
So what happened?

Reactions: toolman2c