fantasy my 23 year old wife fuck by my friend while im at work

Jamesass

Male
Verified
Gold
Ken Mattingly, a 25-year-old with a mischievous smile, had been eyeing his friend’s wife, Lisa, for quite some time. ken knew that her husband, garry, worked long hours at the junkyard, leaving her all alone at their small, secluded house. Ken had always had a desires for lisa. Lisa, a stunning blonde with piercing blue eyes and a body that ant man would want, was not aware of what ken had in mind. lisa had just gotten out of bed and had a few drinks of wine when she heard a knock at the door. It was Ken, lisa was dressed in a nightgown and no underware, ken's 10-inch thick cock already bulging in his pants at the site of lisa. "Hey, Lisa," Ken said, his voice low and seductive. Is garry around, "No, he's just left for work," Lisa replied. Ken's smile grew wider. This was his chance. ken said can i have a cup of coffie before i go. lisa replied, yes and ken stepped inside. lisa had a real good buz ken’s eyes raking over lisa's body hungrily. "That's too bad," ken murmured. "I had something I wanted to show him." Before lisa could react, Ken had his hand under her nightgown and ken's other hand fumbled with the button of his pants, freeing his monstrous cock. " he had his finger in lisa’s blonde hairy pussy. Before she could protest. Ken shoved her to her knees. "Open wide," ken said, lisa said i have never done that before ken answers you will learn and she had no choice but to comply. ken's cock was hot and heavy in lisa's mouth, and lisa gagged as ken pushed it down her throat. He tasted of sweat and maleness, and lisa felt her stomach churn as ken began to fuck her mouth. After what felt like an eternity, Ken pulled his cock out of lisa's mouth, ken's cock sill glistening with lisa's saliva. "That's a good girl," ken praised, his voice thick with lust. ken pushed lisa onto the couch and spread her legs wide, revealing lisa's blonde hairy pussy. Without a moment's hesitation, ken plunged his massive cock into her, making lisa scream out in pain and shock. Lisa had had only ever had garry's small cock and has never felt anything so thick and hard inside her before. Ken's cock stretched lisa's tight hairy pussy to its limits, making lisa's pussy fart with every thrust. lisa could feel herself being torn apart as ken pushed deeper and deeper, his balls slapping against lisa's ass. The pain was unbearable, but lisa knew she had to endure it. "Look how much you're loving this," Ken taunted, watching as lisa's pussy swallowed his massive cock. "You're so fucking tight, Lisa. You're going to take every inch of me." Lisa's eyes watered, and she bit her lip to keep from crying out. but lisa knew that if she resisted, things would only get worse. So lisa laid back and took it, her body shaking with every thrust. Ken's eyes were wild with desire as he fucked her, ken's hips pistoning back and forth without mercy. Finally, with a roar of triumph, Ken reached his climax. as He pulled out of lisa's pussy and shot his cum all over lisa's belly. Then, without giving lisa a moment to catch her breath, ken flipped and bends lisa over the couch arm and pushed his massive thick 10 inch cock lisa's ass. lisa let out a gasp as the massive head of ken’s cock pushed against lisa’s ass hole, feeling the pressure build as he tried to enter her. "Oh, Ken, it's to big," lisa whimpered, Ken, grabbed a bottle of lube from the side table and generously coated his massive cock. As He knew that Lisa was tight, and ken didn't want to cause lisa any pain. Ken spread lisa’s ass cheeks wide and gently rubbed the tip of his massive cock against lisa’s asshole, feeling it begin to relax. "Relax, lisa," ken murmured, his voice low and soothing. "Just relax and take it slow." With a deep breath, Lisa , bracing herself against the couch arm. Ken took that as his cue and started to push in again. This time, the head of his cock breached the tight ring of muscle, sending a jolt of pleasure-pain through her body. She tensed up, but Ken was patient, pushing in Inch by inch, as ken’s massive cock went in her, kens cock stretching lisa’s ass witch she’s never ever had anal sex before. The feeling was intense, almost overwhelming, but lisa couldn't deny the excitement that was building within her. Each time ken pushed in a little further, as lisa felt a wave of pleasure that washed over her. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Ken's cock was fully in side of lisa’s ass. As ken paused for a moment, before he began to move again. Ken’s strokes were slow at first, but gradually picked up speed as Lisa started to moan and push back against him. "You're so fucking tight," Ken grunted, his hands gripping lisa’s hips tightly as he drove into her. "Your ass is like a fucking vice." Lisa could feel her orgasm building again, lisa’s pussy still slick and sensitive from their earlier activities. Ken pounded into lisa from behind, lisa’s moans growing louder with each thrust. Ken's balls slapped against lisa’s pussy, adding to the intense sensation. Lisa’s could feel ken’s cock swelling even more inside her, and knew ken was close to coming again. As ken picked up his pace, and lisa pushed back against him, her body begging for more. With one final, deep thrust, Ken's cock filling lisa’s ass with a hot, thick stream of cum. Lisa's orgasm crashed over her at the same moment, lisa’s ass hole clenching around ken’s massive cock. They stayed there for a moment, both of them panting and sweaty, before Ken pulled out and collapsed on the couch next to her. They lay there, lisa said I never liked you but after this I want you to call me Friday night to see if garry is going to work so you can come over the next morning. Ken got dressed and left for home.

Last edited: