Exposing myself at local park

Colleen

Female
I am addicted to being exposed and displayed in public. I offer myself for this purpose to strangers online, asking men I don’t know for suggestions of ways they might show me off. Then I meet and do as they wish. Just recently I met up with a man who suggested a twist on a familiar scenario. Often men suggest taking me to the beach in my bikini and having me more of less indiscreetly expose myself. This man suggested I wear my bikini and heels to a less appropriate location – a local public park. His idea was that he’d drive to the park and drop me off with instructions to find a location relatively close to basketball courts where there would me a lot of young men playing ball. I was to find a spot in clear view, spread a blanket, lay down on my front, and untie the top of my bikini. I was to also pull the bikini bottoms up in such a way that my ass was nearly completely visible. Then I was to lay as though sunbathing and wait to see if any of the young guys from the courts wandered over to chat me up. As I was doing that the guy who brought me sat on a bench a short distance away texting me instructions about what to do: how far to rise up on my forearms/elbows when the young guys wandered over (meaning how much of my tits I should show),whether to spread my thighs and how far, how I should reply if they suggested things or touched me, whether and when to turn over and display my tits completely, etc. … Let’s just say his instructions were demanding, I attracted a pretty large crowd, and a good number of the young men has a very enjoyable time.

PS: I am early-mid 40s, separated, attractive, fit, blonde, blue grey eyes and VERY open-minded.

I am addicted to being exposed and displayed in public. I offer myself for this purpose to strangers online, asking men I don’t know for suggestions of ways they might show me off. Then I meet and do as they wish. Just recently I met up with a man who suggested a twist on a familiar scenario. Often men suggest taking me to the beach in my bikini and having me more of less indiscreetly expose myself. This man suggested I wear my bikini and heels to a less appropriate location – a local public park. His idea was that he’d drive to the park and drop me off with instructions to find a location relatively close to basketball courts where there would me a lot of young men playing ball. I was to find a spot in clear view, spread a blanket, lay down on my front, and untie the top of my bikini. I was to also pull the bikini bottoms up in such a way that my ass was nearly completely visible. Then I was to lay as though sunbathing and wait to see if any of the young guys from the courts wandered over to chat me up. As I was doing that the guy who brought me sat on a bench a short distance away texting me instructions about what to do: how far to rise up on my forearms/elbows when the young guys wandered over (meaning how much of my tits I should show),whether to spread my thighs and how far, how I should reply if they suggested things or touched me, whether and when to turn over and display my tits completely, etc. … Let’s just say his instructions were demanding, I attracted a pretty large crowd, and a good number of the young men has a very enjoyable time.

PS: I am early-mid 40s, separated, attractive, fit, blonde, blue grey eyes and VERY open-minded.
We need to see some pics of that! Sounds like a perfect afternoon

Reactions: Bbbks839

I like that scenario I have another one for you. It would involve going to a bar wearing a very short skirt and either a small pair of white thong panties or no panties at all preferably and then playing a game of pool pretending that you don’t know that your pussy is exposed to everyone in the bar, I’d also have you wear a very low top with no bra so when you bend over the pool table, you’re either showing your backside or down the front of your shirt to your beautiful cleavage and then see what kind of reaction you get from all of the people in the bar, male and female

This sounds a lot like the concept erotica by Michel Chloe: frivolous dress order.

sounds so hot. love to see the pics and videos if you have any.

I like that scenario I have another one for you. It would involve going to a bar wearing a very short skirt and either a small pair of white thong panties or no panties at all preferably and then playing a game of pool pretending that you don’t know that your pussy is exposed to everyone in the bar, I’d also have you wear a very low top with no bra so when you bend over the pool table, you’re either showing your backside or down the front of your shirt to your beautiful cleavage and then see what kind of reaction you get from all of the people in the bar, male and female

So, you'd like me to be bent over the pool table to display my pussy to everyone present something like the way I'm doing here?

Last edited:

Such a hot story 🔥
Love doing the same kind of things with my wife. She also loves being exposed and displayed in public

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu