Exposed unaware and aware

I asked her nephew to get some unaware pictures of her and hopefully naked to send to me. She caught him and I asked her to let him take a few pictures to send me while I was out of town working. I wanted to show a few of the other workers so they could masturbate looking at my wife naked AirBrush_20180609130851~3.jpg

Reactions: Bicures
She had said that her nephews were not going to want to take pics to send me. I told her I caught them spying on her and masturbating and they would be more than happy to see her naked and take pics. When she turned around to show her tits she was surprised that they had already started stroking their cocks AirBrush_20180421034327~3.jpg

She knew that her nephew was going to take pics to send me but she didn't know that there would be 3 hard dicks sitting next to each other stroking their hard cocks with no pants onAirBrush_20180421002035~5.jpg

I told her that they have been trying to get a look at her naked for a long time and had masturbated to her often. And it had been all of the male family members from that generation AirBrush_20180421033216~5.jpg

I told her that she should not be surprised if all the males were not spying today and that includes the one that she should not be surprised if all were masturbating AirBrush_20180420225258~4.jpg

As she is going to show everything she was watching as all of the male family members from that generation are sitting on the bed with hard cocks IMG_4054~4.jpg

She liked being the center of attention when all the male family members are jacking off looking at her pussy and then cumin on her IMG_4056~4.jpg