Experienced Dutch Bull looking for couples and hotwives

Hallo,

Ik ben Robby, 56 jaar en een ervaren Bull. I woon in Nederland and ben benieuwt naar koppels en hotwives om lekker samen plezier te hebben. Ik ben een alpha male, hoog opgeleid en gezellig in omgan. Ik weet hoe ik een vrouw moet plezieren en haar een heerlijke te te geven. Ook weet ik hoe de cuck een deel van de levensstijl te maken en hem deelgenoot te maken van het plezier van de dress. Laat me weten uit elke omgeving jullie komen of wanneer jullie in Nederland zijn en plezier willen.

Hi,

I am Robby, 56 year and an experienced Bull. I live in the Netherlands and looking for couples and hotwives to have fun with. I am an alpha male, sophisticated and educated. I am nice company and know who to pleasure a woman and give her a good time. I am know how to include the cuck into the lifestyle. Let me know if your located or visiting the Netherlands and want to have some fun.

Dutch Bull Robby

Last edited:
HI,

I am Robby, 56 year and an experienced Bull. I live in the Netherlands and looking for couples and hotwives to have fun with. I am an alpha male, sophisticated and educated. I am nice company and know who to pleasure a woman and give her a good time. I am know how to include the cuck into the lifestyle. So when interested please let me know.

Dutch Bull Robby
intrested in my wife?
1724437975985.png

• Love
Reactions: selim1968
Ooooo ... I hope she (and of course you) have a lot of sexy fun in St Maarten. A shame you don't have a vacation now in the Netherlands. I wouldn't mind some time and fun with your hot sexy wife! 😉