Ex-Girlfriend finger fucks me

Me and my girlfriend Alice had broken up but we were still friends and I was still in love with her. She wouldn't let me fuck her anymore but she would let me eat her pussy or let me jack off to her tits while she would rub my legs and my balls. I used to be a swimmer so I have always been totally shaved and Alice loved to rub my sexy legs and drive my crazy before I fucked her. But since she wouldn't let me stick my dick in her anymore she would just fondle my shaved balls and rub up and down my legs until I would eventually cum all over myself. My dick leaks a lot when I get hard and she would laugh and say ''look at you you're getting wet!'' and ''you are such a little bitch dripping all over yourself!'' and ''I love getting you wet and making you my bitch!'' It was so hot having this once innocent girl talking dirty to me which she never did when we dated. Then one time during my leg rubbing sessions while I'm laying naked on her bed and she's fully clothed, she took things a step further. She pulled her top up and her beautiful tits fell out and then she started her dirty talking routine. How I'm never never gonna get to fuck her or suck her big tits again because I can't make her cum because I'm a stoner with a small dick and so on. Then she started rubbing up and down my smooth legs and tickling my balls with her other hand as her tits jiggled. She reached over and pulled my knee towards her trying to get me to open my legs. Then she started running her hand up my the inside of my leg saying ''I know what you'd like you little bitch'' and she stuck her finger between my ass cheeks and started rubbing my asshole. I was shocked but didn't try to stop her and closed my eyes and let out a very soft moan. ''Yeah you like that don't you slut!'' I didn't respond so she asked again even though she already knew the answer. The second time I moaned back ''yes''. She smiled and pushed at my other thigh, ''open your legs wider bitch''. I reached down and grabbed my legs above my knees and pulled my legs open. ''Oh my god you are such a faggot!'' and moved around in front of me and stuck her dirty finger in my face. ''Taste your pussy bitch'' and quickly shoved it in my mouth. I sucked her finger slobbering all over it as she said ''Oh my god you are so fucking disgusting!'' Then she pulled it out of my mouth and reached down and slowly slid it in my tight little asshole. I moaned and she started to finger fuck me and put her other hand on my inner thigh pushing my legs open wider. I put my hand on my balls but was careful not to touch my dick since I was already dripping all over my self. ''You better not cum 'til I tell you to slut!'' she said as she went all the way in to her knuckle. ''Oh yeah you like that deep in you ass, getting finger-banged like a bitch?'' ''Oh fuck yeah'' I moaned as she slapped my thigh ''Take it bitch boy!'' she said. ''Now stroke your dick I wanna see you cum while I finger fuck you!'' she said as she slapped my thigh even harder. I started to stroke my dick which was all lubed up from all my precum. After about 30 seconds I moaned ''I'm gonna cum'' and shot and huge load all over my chest and even got some on my chin. ''Oh my god!, you almost came in your mouth faggot!'' she said with a smile. Then she pulled her finger out of my asshole and told me to lick it clean. Since I had just came I really didn't want to but she made it clear if I didn't there wouldn't be any more like this again. So I did it of course...

Last edited: