Ever hang with wife's lover outside of the bedroom?

Just curious how much if any interaction you or your wife have with with her lover outside the bedroom?
We have been asked to go to a theme park for the 4th with him. I was hesitant at forst but now thinking, what the heck? He works for them and got us killer VIP passes {allows us to do back stage access and jump around to any of the parks as we see fit}. Looks like we will be staying in one of their resorts as well. I guess there are some additional perks to sharing the wife.

We have done that several times and want more. We both want to be friends and build trust with her lovers. It's a great chance for me to get to know them and to see them as a real couple (if I pretend publicly to be the friend). She and I are much more into her having a boyfriend rather than a fuck buddy.

My wife's lover and I go fishing together quite often. He loves to talk about my wife and always likes to tell me about how fantastic it is to make love to my wife. He talks about her tight pussy and how wet she gets knowing that she never got wet for me at all. We are much like brothers, we talk about anything and everything.
For some reason I get off hearing mostly from my wife's lover about their sexlife and relationship. My wife gets shy and minimizes their enjoyment and feelings.

Reactions: Kikoo79
We both had interacted for some lunch, dinner, walking over beaches, parks or malls.

But nothing outside these ocassions made possible before or just after the sex.

Yes, her regular and I have been best friends our entire lives. We all grew up together. Lucky girl got to marry the guy she loves and fuck the guy she always had the hots for when we were young. Best of both worlds for most of our marriage.

That is cool to hear. We have wondered what the chances are we can make this work long term as it is something we are enjoying as a couple and she is for sure getting some extra special attention in the bedroom.

Well, her first was my best friend. He fucked her for about 2 years before he moved away for work.

Since then most of my friends and several family members have been with her.

So yes I have 😁
Interesting, my ladies first male was a good friend as well, he became a regular for a long time, and adding a couple of his friends both male and female, he was her first black man, well hung, and we would take turns on her, while the other watched and we would go all night long, she would always ask when is Jay coming over, after we parted ways, it was mostly strangers but if a guy became a regular yea we did things together, both him and I and the three of us, we even have them over for family dinners, it was always interesting to watch them casually look at each other, knowing they wanted to get away and play, but they always behaved. correction, Almost Always!

Last edited:
Yes, they are boyfriends for her. I am friends with them as well. I am not surprised after I thought about it. Since my wife wants that connection with them, she is picking men a lot like me. I will hang out with them without my wife present. I felt awkward at the beginning, especially when we talked about how my wife is in bed, it now it’s normal for us.