Eurotrip

flynn678

Couple
Hey, so we are a young 26/27 y/o couple. We met in Australia and now will be living and travelling around Europe for six months, which I have suggested is a good time for us to go do this fantasy. As she is Chinese, so was pretty sexually tame. So I’m trying to convince her to get out and have fun since I already have and I find it really hot.

She really likes the idea of using it to travel Europe, like go stay with a guy fuck him and he shows her around etc. which works for me. I have a big dick and frankly have a lot of female attention. I just enjoy my girlfriend acting like a slut and hope she enjoys herself and learns a few things. Any recommendations or advice would be really great. I worry about the culture difference for instance, but I think after talking for a while she’s excited to fuck a few guys and just have fun.

also the opposite applies, I’d enjoy making friends with someone and having them stay while also taking care of my girlfriend. She deserves it, I don’t think I would be someone who wants to sit there and watch and be treated like a loser. But I would love for someone to pleasure her. The thought of her being a little slut is really something for me.