Double penetration preference

My wife wanted to have a double penetration and was asking which hole I prefer to fill. I never thought of this before but here we are. Is there any reason to do one than the other?
By double penetration do mean 2 guys at the same time? One in each hole?

ye, one guy in the pussy while the other in the anus
I started with my wife using a dildo and my cock in her pussy at the same time now she loves the feeling of being stretched out and loves the feeling of having two cocks in her pussy at once I must admit, I love the feeling of rubbing my cock against another man’s dick Knowing that we’re both gonna be shooting our loads deep inside of her while she uses her tight pussy to squeeze our cock together and lubes us up until both of us come and I can feel our hot jizz pouring out of her, usually get the honor of cleaning the other guys cock with my mouth and then licking our combined cum out of her divine pussy. It makes my cock throb just thinking about it.

The often-overlooked pragmatics of DP:

- your individual and collective physical condition play a role in which DP positions are comfortable, or in some cases, possible - body type, flexibility, etc are all factors

- the cock sizes, both length, and girth of the 'penetrators', relative to the 'penatrent' - if the penetrant can't accommodate one of the cocks in her ass, that factors in

- the other big surprise to novices is how fast the guys cum - sometimes the sensation is so intense both guys will cum before actually completing the act

It's definitely worth the effort. We worked our way through it, from traditional vaginal-anal, to DVP, and finally one success at DAP.

Both are exciting experiences. If we're two days into fucking her, her pussy has been loosened and I'm usually softer than a fresh guest, so I would pick pussy first. If I'm fresh and as hard as I can get, probably her ass. Most often I let the guest(s) (and her) choose and take what's available.

Neither of these men is me.

Cinn BMW DP (133).jpg