Does my fiance want a threesome?

Master019

So my finace and I had a drunk 3some a few years back. I didnt fuck her friend I just watched my fiance eat her pussy while I did her from behind. My fiance begged me to fuck her but I got nervous it was some sort of test and shed be angry if I did. Fast forward to current times and she has a new friend that supposedly tells her how sexy I am. Her friend constantly brings up sexual stories about what she enjoys and says her husband wants to watch her get fucked. Shes staying with my fiance and I for a few days next month, how do I approach this? Am I over thinking this or do you think my fiance wants another 3some?

So my finace and I had a drunk 3some a few years back. I didnt fuck her friend I just watched my fiance eat her pussy while I did her from behind. My fiance begged me to fuck her but I got nervous it was some sort of test and shed be angry if I did. Fast forward to current times and she has a new friend that supposedly tells her how sexy I am. Her friend constantly brings up sexual stories about what she enjoys and says her husband wants to watch her get fucked. Shes staying with my fiance and I for a few days next month, how do I approach this? Am I over thinking this or do you think my fiance wants another 3some?

Fuck her of course im sure it would be a good time

I totally agree with 1lucky here. Usually if you assume with any woman your balls will be in a jar besides you by morning.
Wait unti SHE brings the subject up again, because if she wants a 3 some she will definitely do so, and just come out with it. It may take a while for her to ask even up until this other girl gets there, then when she does just say "why, do you fancy another 3some?" If she starts thinking instead of blurting out a big NO then you are on, but , BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT....DO NOT sound eager. If you do your dick will be in the same jar as your bullocks by morning

I totally agree with 1lucky here. Usually if you assume with any woman your balls will be in a jar besides you by morning.
Wait unti SHE brings the subject up again, because if she wants a 3 some she will definitely do so, and just come out with it. It may take a while for her to ask even up until this other girl gets there, then when she does just say "why, do you fancy another 3some?" If she starts thinking instead of blurting out a big NO then you are on, but , BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT....DO NOT sound eager. If you do your dick will be in the same jar as your bullocks by morning
Outstanding advice

Reactions: werekinky2