Do You think that alcohol makes easier wife open to other man ?

In my experience the answer is probably NO, however alcohol does and has allowed us both to discuss our desires and wants but whilst it made me more likely to talk about my feelings desires and kinks, her replies and input have always been really what she felt and wanted anyway, she using alcohol as more of a cover to talk and the main one to gauge my views.

In the early days in our relationship she cheated on me with a man in his mid 30s, she was 16, her desire and kink drove this lubricated by maybe one drink but its what she wanted anyway, the drink was just the social part.

Heavy petting in nightclubs in her teens, twenties and into her thirties was drink induced for sure. However she has said she has never done anything she didnt want to do whilst drunk it just helped!

Her first real lover was her driving instructor so a definate No,

Her second, she iniciated the affair with my best friend knowing he wanted her, over a cup of tea!

She later used alcohol as a means to an end on ME as she wanted me to see my best friend touch, feel, kiss and "seduce her" testing how far they could go before i said STOP, knowing if it went wrong, she could blame alcohol. She was by this time sure i would like what i saw. She was correct.

Meeting future prospective lovers has mainly been by arrangement in pubs over a drink, However her decision is always made by touch, kiss and none physical sexual mental seduction, One drink and 15 minutes of chatting and she knows if she wants him, she has never changed her mind, knowing the next time she sees him there is a room booked, bottle of wine at the ready.

She has never needed to get pissed to be fucked as she says it damages her mental stimulation. There have been a few exceptions however.

So alcohol has been a factor in discussing thing that we both knew we wanted and to discuss future deborchary but in the main we could have discussed this stone sober it just helps us both relax and talk.

My wife can be very wild with a glass or 2 in her, she also likes the comfort of being able to blame the drink. But a lot of what I witnessed of her she had a few in her, not can’t walk state drunk just merry.
Smoked hash back in the day and she would be insatiable, she tried weed and started flirting with my kids friends all over 20 lol