Do you think its a bad idea?

Couple (m45 f40) with kids. For several years we talk about her having sex with a friend from her teen years. They didn't talked for years. The guy is now married, has a kid that and lives 3 hours from us. At some point, with some help (pressure), she reconnected with the guy and started talking on the phone and changing messages with him. They change messages and talk about having sex.The guy wants it and i feel that she really wants it too. When we have sex she goes crazy and says tht she will do everything with the guy (bj, anal, everyting), but then we are "normal" she steps backwards and says that she could not do that because of the following things: i was her first and only and she wants to stay like that; she is only mine and she loves being like that; she does not feels good with her body; she is afraid that our little kids might know.
I already listen to them talking on the phone and they have heavy flirting... after the last phone call we had sex and she was all wet and told me tha she will do anything with him... that he as sexy voice and she wants him badly... but after sex, all changes.
This is going on for several years (5/6 years at least). I'm always telling her to go meet with him, take a coffe but she refuses... The guy doesn't know that i'm aware of this. I feel that she is afraid of giving the final step...My question: i'm thinking to contact
the guy (without her knowing) and tell him whats going on and giving him free pass to go meet with her and they could have sex... do you think its a bad idea?! Thanks...

Couple (m45 f40) with kids. For several years we talk about her having sex with a friend from her teen years. They didn't talked for years. The guy is now married, has a kid that and lives 3 hours from us. At some point, with some help (pressure), she reconnected with the guy and started talking on the phone and changing messages with him. They change messages and talk about having sex.The guy wants it and i feel that she really wants it too. When we have sex she goes crazy and says tht she will do everything with the guy (bj, anal, everyting), but then we are "normal" she steps backwards and says that she could not do that because of the following things: i was her first and only and she wants to stay like that; she is only mine and she loves being like that; she does not feels good with her body; she is afraid that our little kids might know.
I already listen to them talking on the phone and they have heavy flirting... after the last phone call we had sex and she was all wet and told me tha she will do anything with him... that he as sexy voice and she wants him badly... but after sex, all changes.
This is going on for several years (5/6 years at least). I'm always telling her to go meet with him, take a coffe but she refuses... The guy doesn't know that i'm aware of this. I feel that she is afraid of giving the final step...My question: i'm thinking to contact
the guy (without her knowing) and tell him whats going on and giving him free pass to go meet with her and they could have sex... do you think its a bad idea?! Thanks...

Don't manipulate or contact in the shadows, but it seems your wife might be in need of some reassurement.

Try to boos her ego before. Make suggestion for her to change the looks, buy lingerie, have you both some hot sex renewing the desire and then, you follow to another charge on the issue of letting her have sex with your friend.

'I feel that she is afraid of giving the final step'

herein lies your mistake. your focus is on you. not her. youre only thinking of satisfying your lustful thoughts. with nothing on her. learn to shift your focus. put your desperation away.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c