Do you have friends that get into mfm or cuckod ?

Oh my goodness! First time going to a swinging club. Talked my husband into it finally. We saw things I never thought I'd see in public. WOW! This was an older crowd which made it much more relaxing. Then I saw them. Oh MY WOW! A person I knew in college who married a guy from college, strait laced as they come. They were dancing/grinding with another couple on the dance floor and not only opposite sexes. I elbowed my husband. He was stunned. I told him I bet they do ALOT more than just dance. I know it sounds bad but I watched them for the longest time. They left together with a third couple. I wanted to go up and introduce myself to the other couples to get a reaction from her and her husband but my husband said it wasn't a good idea. It might cause a scene. :( Next time, perhaps...
We’ve had that happen more than once, close friends, always awkward but what we learned they are there for the same reason we are there, our only difference is we did talk and had some fun together, it was kinda weird the first time but once naked all things fell into place.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy