Do you ever look at your wife and think…

When my first wife started fucking other men she fucked a lot of different men. Just about every time she went out with her friends she ended up getting fucked. Then she settled down with one guy. My current wife has only fucked one guy. They do everything together. They go away on weekends and even on vacation during the summer.

When my first wife started fucking other men she fucked a lot of different men. Just about every time she went out with her friends she ended up getting fucked. Then she settled down with one guy. My current wife has only fucked one guy. They do everything together. They go away on weekends and even on vacation during the summer.
Same with my wife. She parties and vacations with her man while I stay at home doing special housework assignments and projects. She sends me pics and messages teasing me about how much fun she is having and asking me if I wish I was in his place. At home she has backyard bbq's and has all her friends over. After I spend the day getting all the food and drinks ready she sends me to my room for the night, before guests arrive. I can't attend the party because she says I'm an embarrass to her so I'm given a 7 pm bedtime.

Yes when my wife goes away with her BF she leaves me with a list of chores to do. She also has someone stay with me to make sure I do what I'm suppose to do. Usually her mother stays with me but if she isn't available it's her sister or one of her friends.

When my wife has guests over depending who they are she makes me wear a maids outfit with garters, stockings and heels and serve her guests. If some of her guests are not cool with me being a cuckold then I prepare the food and am confined to my room the rest of the night.

Yes when my wife goes away with her BF she leaves me with a list of chores to do. She also has someone stay with me to make sure I do what I'm suppose to do. Usually her mother stays with me but if she isn't available it's her sister or one of her friends.

When my wife has guests over depending who they are she makes me wear a maids outfit with garters, stockings and heels and serve her guests. If some of her guests are not cool with me being a cuckold then I prepare the food and am confined to my room the rest of the night.
We seem to have very similar lives. I love it when my wife orders me to bed like a naughty little boy. Her girl friends can hear me getting a spanking from out in the living room then I have to walk back out in front of them in my jammies and say goodnight.

While those are the primary thoughts…thinking of my beautiful wife getting the big cocks she so desperately wants, I still get the constant images of her being fucked and filled with cock and cum by her lovers. Some were boyfriends, some were one night stands but all of them got to experience her tight pussy and more than a few loaded her full of cum.

It’s evolved to other things as well, such as watching her have a first encounter with her slightly younger and much more innocent female co-worker (and also a blossoming friend). The images in my mind of them kissing, touching and getting hot with each other play like a storyline video clip most days!

We seem to have very similar lives. I love it when my wife orders me to bed like a naughty little boy. Her girl friends can hear me getting a spanking from out in the living room then I have to walk back out in front of them in my jammies and say goodnight.
That is embarrassing when guests know you're being spanked and can hear it. My wife will spank me in front of her friends if I am rude to her or her friends. Getting spanked in front of her mother or sister is almost normal now. They have seen me naked and getting spanked so many times now that it almost feels normal now.

That is embarrassing when guests know you're being spanked and can hear it. My wife will spank me in front of her friends if I am rude to her or her friends. Getting spanked in front of her mother or sister is almost normal now. They have seen me naked and getting spanked so many times now that it almost feels normal now.
I know what you mean about things like that becoming normal. It says something about how pathetic we are when we can be treated like such bitches and not feel any shame. My wife really gets off on inflicting pain and humiliating me but when I become insensitive to it she comes up with cleaver new ways to refresh my shame and embarrassment. She is very good at edging me.

Do you ever look at your wife and just think - I want every man in the world to cum inside you?

We were out at a party last night. Sophie looked amazing and all I could think of was how much I wanted to watch endless lines of men to enjoy her mouth tits pussy and arse, filling and covering her in oceans of cum.
Yes, i have those same exact thoughts. I am obsessed with having my wife fuck every man in the world.

Reactions: Mjr100
I know what you mean about things like that becoming normal. It says something about how pathetic we are when we can be treated like such bitches and not feel any shame. My wife really gets off on inflicting pain and humiliating me but when I become insensitive to it she comes up with cleaver new ways to refresh my shame and embarrassment. She is very good at edging me.
It's amazing how wives can come up with ways to embarrass and humiliate. One time we were going to the beach when I did something wrong and she had to spank me. After the spanking she ordered me to go get my bathing suit on. I went into the bedroom and she had a woman's one piece suit out for me to wear to the beach. She said next time if I act up I'll be wearing a 2 piece bikini.

It's amazing how wives can come up with ways to embarrass and humiliate. One time we were going to the beach when I did something wrong and she had to spank me. After the spanking she ordered me to go get my bathing suit on. I went into the bedroom and she had a woman's one piece suit out for me to wear to the beach. She said next time if I act up I'll be wearing a 2 piece bikini.
Love it.......nothing wrong

Shannon and her man often go to the beach and occasionally she lets me tag along. One time she made me go wearing just my diaper and plastic pants and a short cropped halter top, no shorts or bathing trunks. I looked like an incontinent sissy. Her and her man were laughing the whole time as I was forced to walk ahead of them. At the beach they had beach a blanket for themselves and I had to set up on my own blanket apart from them. A lot of people were starring at me (mostly girls) and a few giggled and pointed. She made me go to the snack bar and stand in line to get her something. Back on my blanket I had to watch the two of them playing and making out while I stewed in my humiliation.

Do you ever look at your wife and just think - I want every man in the world to cum inside you?

We were out at a party last night. Sophie looked amazing and all I could think of was how much I wanted to watch endless lines of men to enjoy her mouth tits pussy and arse, filling and covering her in oceans of cum.
Yes I know what you mean. I love to think she could serve endless men

Right I've wished that for ever lol