Did She Convince You?

Berta698

Couple
Relatively new to the website and we have a question. Seems like most members here are men trying to convince their wives to be a hotwife (full disclosure - we've been doing this 20+ years and didn't know it had a title lol!) Our situation is different as she was the one who brought the idea to me and convinced me. Started simply by her moaning another man's name 'accidentally' during sex. Then she started sharing fantasies about being with other men. I got nervous and had her back out of our first opportunity but eventually bought into the idea and now love it. But she definitely had to convince me. Any others have this experience or just all guys trying to convince their wife/gf?

Wow mate you got a great sexy slutty wife! Never heard a wife convincing hubby. Thats something eh. Care to share her nudes?
Very sexy and sexual. Had me roleplay the coworker she "accidentally" moaned several times. One night during a bj, she convinced me to let her call him and invite him over. We did. She was ready but I wasn't at that time. I chickened out. She was so disappointed. I eventually gave in a few years later after I seen her sneaking off and kissing my best friend at a party. They hooked up that night with me watching. Been living the lifestyle ever since. No nudes.

I was told right when we started getting serious that she could never be with just one man and if I couldn’t handle that to get out now. I said I could, not really sure though in my mind, until she did it the first time with another man and it turned me on.
Similar. Her cheating when we were dating secretly turned me on for some reason. We never talked about it until years later but I guess I wasn't hard to convince because I already liked it.

Yes. In college she was drunk and horny one night after I’d passed out. My roommate fucked her and gave her the best orgasms of her life (at that point). They continued fucking for the rest of the year.
I sometimes spied on them but mostly just got to listen.
Ah, college! Nice. So did she know you were spying or listening?

Reactions: toolman2c
She didn’t. It was years later that I told her. One of the reasons I was able to convince that I was okay with her cheating on me.
Same. I went away on a trip when we were dating. She started fucking a friend of mine the day i left and spent the whole week with him. I found out from one of her college roommates so I knew before I got home. Never said anything. One night, we all went to a concert. She drove. Dropped him off at his house after. Dropped me off at mine...kissed me goodnight like everything was normal. I stood on my porch and watched her car go around the block back towards his house. By the time I walked to his house and looked through the window, she was already in his lap on the couch.

Same. I went away on a trip when we were dating. She started fucking a friend of mine the day i left and spent the whole week with him. I found out from one of her college roommates so I knew before I got home. Never said anything. One night, we all went to a concert. She drove. Dropped him off at his house after. Dropped me off at mine...kissed me goodnight like everything was normal. I stood on my porch and watched her car go around the block back towards his house. By the time I walked to his house and looked through the window, she was already in his lap on the couch.
That is so hot. I love a woman who can’t resist good cock.
My story is similar. She spent the night and I had an early class. It got cancelled while I was on my way and by the time I got back he had her bent over his desk and was fucking her brains out.

That is so hot. I love a woman who can’t resist good cock.
My story is similar. She spent the night and I had an early class. It got cancelled while I was on my way and by the time I got back he had her bent over his desk and was fucking her brains out.
Now, that's hot. Always have had a fantasy about walking into my office and seeing mine bent over my desk. As far as can't resist good cock...don't think that's what she was addicted to...she's always been more addicted to the thrill of cheating.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Similar. Her cheating when we were dating secretly turned me on for some reason. We never talked about it until years later but I guess I wasn't hard to convince because I already liked it.
I’ve caught my wife cheating on me several times to one degree or another. From just meeting for drinks to just giving head to straight out fucking but I love it. If I catch her I never tell her I’ve caught her. I don’t want her to ever stop.

Relatively new to the website and we have a question. Seems like most members here are men trying to convince their wives to be a hotwife (full disclosure - we've been doing this 20+ years and didn't know it had a title lol!) Our situation is different as she was the one who brought the idea to me and convinced me. Started simply by her moaning another man's name 'accidentally' during sex. Then she started sharing fantasies about being with other men. I got nervous and had her back out of our first opportunity but eventually bought into the idea and now love it. But she definitely had to convince me. Any others have this experience or just all guys trying to convince their wife/gf?
Started simply by her moaning another man's name 'accidentally' during sex.

I always ask wife if there is any hot guys at her office/workplace.
A few months ago she mentioned a new hire "matt" a 20 something year old hipster with tats on his arm
I tried to get her to flirt with him during happy hour on fridays but the best i ever got was her "moaning/saying" his name while we fuck

i last about 5 seconds

What to do?

Relatively new to the website and we have a question. Seems like most members here are men trying to convince their wives to be a hotwife (full disclosure - we've been doing this 20+ years and didn't know it had a title lol!) Our situation is different as she was the one who brought the idea to me and convinced me. Started simply by her moaning another man's name 'accidentally' during sex. Then she started sharing fantasies about being with other men. I got nervous and had her back out of our first opportunity but eventually bought into the idea and now love it. But she definitely had to convince me. Any others have this experience or just all guys trying to convince their wife/gf
Basically i was asking my wife many questions and she explained how she always wanted to experience a large cock, this made me extremly excited and aroused and this is what began my considerations to tell her i wanted to see that.

Great and fun topic! My ex and I found ourselves at a friend's party on night. We were engaged at the time, not yet married, and we were having regular sex. We hadn't yet discussed any kind of extra-marital topic except that she'd told me she'd had a crush on a friend of mine and thought they would have "made beautiful babies." I didn't know what to think of that, and just agreed with her. He's a good looking guy and smart so I guess she chose well as far as dreaming about who to have babies with.

There was quite a bit of drinking at the party and I hadn't even noticed that she'd disappeared for quite a while. After the party ended about 1 am, she and I went a few miles to a motel room I'd rented, not wanting to drive far after all that booze. I was horny as hell and she was pretty wasted. She had a dress on and climbed into bed that way. I was naked. She was resisting a bit as I began making out with her and trying to slip her panties down, but it was obvious I wasn't going to relent and she said "baby you probably don't want to do that." I asked why not and she said "because I'm dirty." It was then that I realized what had happened upstairs at the party, and I was hornier than I'd ever been. I didn't know why (at that age, I wasn't exactly a swinging man of the world) but I was excited beyond anything I'd ever experienced. I had my first "seconds" experience with the girl who would become my wife a few months later. So I guess you might say she "convinced me," as after we married, I encouraged her to have my friend again. We talked about it many times (about keeping the baby if she got pregnant with him) and it happened again in the extra bedroom at our home while I slept alone in our marital bed. By agreement.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotwifelexi
It was 100% me. I had a long standing fantasy of watching her with 2 guys. Over time I sort of setup a bit of a situation that lead to it. I bought a mountable dildo with a suction cup. I located a place in the house I could mount it that it would stay put and we had had sessions where she would use the dildo as a second penis, most often she would blow me and back up against the dildo and have it in her from doggy style. I would cum in her mouth and she would immediately want me to flip to the back and continue cumming in her vagina, sometimes that was possible but often not. So it made me selling the idea more of a reasonable thing. Mind you I still have not been able to watch her with 2 other guys, I am always one of them. No complaints but I never did check that box. On a side note, not sure if it was how I set it up or not but the amount of convincing required was less than what I anticipated. She balked at it at first saying it was just something we had been doing in the bedroom and did not need a second man etc but she warmed up to the idea fairly quickly and we have been in this MFM thing ever since. I feel like we may advance beyond it at some point but for now it works.

Reactions: hotwifelexi