DFW Knight?

Good day to everyone.

Within the last couple weeks my wife and I have caught on to a guy named DFW Knight. Looks like he makes a lot of his own content. Guy’s a stud and there’s a more sensual mode to his dominant style. In turn my lovely wife has been watching some of his stuff multiple times a day and she’s consumed by the thought of inviting him into our lives.

What I’m getting at is we attempted to contact him with what he provides on his site and it got boomeranged back to us as bad contact info. Our last resort is social media as it’s primarily professional.

If anyone has had an experience and would chime in we’d like to hear along with correct contact info. Thank you.

Reactions: wormwood
Good day to everyone.

Within the last couple weeks my wife and I have caught on to a guy named DFW Knight. Looks like he makes a lot of his own content. Guy’s a stud and there’s a more sensual mode to his dominant style. In turn my lovely wife has been watching some of his stuff multiple times a day and she’s consumed by the thought of inviting him into our lives.

What I’m getting at is we attempted to contact him with what he provides on his site and it got boomeranged back to us as bad contact info. Our last resort is social media as it’s primarily professional.

If anyone has had an experience and would chime in we’d like to hear along with correct contact info. Thank you.
I'm sure he's on the Blacktowhite forum 🤔

Reactions: Peter82
Good day to everyone.

Hey. Let us know if you find out anything. My wife to fuck him really bad. Jim and Gwen