Desperately seeking a trustworthy older bull (discreet for unaware)

Txcuckold

Male
From
TX, US
I've really been seeking out in (+50) bull to chat with on the phone and text conversation about her. Maybe share some more intimate details. I've been working on convincing her but I really just want an older man expose her to and also maybe own her while keeping her in the dark for the time being. She's very sweet and shy but recently I've made some proPXL_20240905_000405176.jpggress talking to her about the possibility. Younger guys like myself, I just don't trust the same way to keep things between us.

I've really been seeking out in (+50) bull to chat with on the phone and text conversation about her. Maybe share some more intimate details. I've been working on convincing her but I really just want an older man expose her to and also maybe own her while keeping her in the dark for the time being. She's very sweet and shy but recently I've made some proView attachment 2291844gress talking to her about the possibility. Younger guys like myself, I just don't trust the same way to keep things between us.
Yeah, I get where you are coming from. Us old guys are less likely to rush at it! Happy to chat more on DM