Deb & Ron

Ron & Deb

Couple
We have been in the cuck lifestyle for almost 40 years. It started when we were newly married, just out of college, and had both taken jobs teaching at a high school. We moved there in early summer so as to get settled before school began in the fall. One night during our first week there the head football coach came by to get acquainted. He was strong physically and in personality, and he seduced Deb right in front of me. He kissed her and felt her up and finally fucked her. Then he told me, "white boy she belongs to me now." At least once a week after that either he fucked Deb or he sent someone to do it.

Of course we were both shocked at first but as time went on Deb got hooked on being used like a slut. We met others in the lifestyle and learned the terminology: bull, cuck, slut, whore, owned, submissive, pimped out, etc. I became fascinated about the whole lifestyle and the mindsets involved. I enjoy all things associated with it -- images, videos, writing, whatever.

Ron

did you perform clean up duties? How long did he have sex with your wife.
Yes, I did clean up. He told me that first night to clean her up after he had cum and pulled out. I was so naive that I started to get a washcloth! He said, "No, get your tongue in her cunt!" So I did. Lapped it up like a kitten eating cream.

He fucked Deb for 6 years, then he got a new job away from there.

where do you find your friends to play with?, have any of her friend taken you anally?
Sorry for the delay. I was away from my computer. Over the years we have become acquainted with a number of couples in the lifestyle as well as bulls, sort of networking you might call it. We have cookouts, and parties to keep in touch and to make new acquaintances. Our current bull is a black professor at a local university who has owned us for about 8 years. He often brings a new bull over to use Deb. Some are college students.

Yes, Deb's bull takes me anally, calls me his bitch or bitchboi when he does so.

So when you say he has owned you, what does that entail? Its amazing that he has owned you for 8 years, does anyone ever ask questions? How cum it took you so long to find this website?

Reactions: toolman2c
So when you say he has owned you, what does that entail? Its amazing that he has owned you for 8 years, does anyone ever ask questions? How cum it took you so long to find this website?
He decides who has sex with Deb. Often it's him but he also tells her who else to serve when he wants it. Or sometimes he will take her to a club or party and offer her to whoever might be there. Yes, 8 years is a long time but they are well suited, comfortable with each other and their respective roles.

Occasionally someone will ask questions. Deb and I are always straightforward in our answers.

I don't know why I had not come across this site before, but I like it.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Yes, I did clean up. He told me that first night to clean her up after he had cum and pulled out. I was so naive that I started to get a washcloth! He said, "No, get your tongue in her cunt!" So I did. Lapped it up like a kitten eating cream.

He fucked Deb for 6 years, then he got a new job away from there.
Great that you learnt early on to clean up. Every cuck hubby should be good and cleaning both cock and dripping cunt.

Reactions: LilSissyCuck

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu