Cut or Uncut Cocks.?

unvme

Couple
What do Hotwives and even bi cucks prefer, circumcised or uncircumcised cocks.? I know I prefer a circumcised over an uncircumcised penis, I have my reasons but what are your reasons for your preference.? Let us see those beautiful cocks..

Last edited:
Damn that is lil.. but it’s cute.
This is a picture of my Asian wife getting fucked by a thick black cock while on vacation in St. Martin. We only had my 5” long myOne brand condoms in our hotel room, but it became obvious they would now fit his BBC. Even if we had Magnum XL condoms, it’s just wrong to put a condom on his magnificent black cock. Phil

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg IMG_0006.jpeg

This is a picture of my Asian wife getting fucked by a thick black cock while on vacation in St. Martin. We only had my 5” long myOne brand condoms in our hotel room, but it became obvious they would now fit his BBC. Even if we had Magnum XL condoms, it’s just wrong to put a condom on his magnificent black cock. Phil

View attachment 2250547

View attachment 2250548 View attachment 2250549
Omg, i hope u adjusted to her new roll and purpose in life is a tight little asian wifes pussy Hooked on BBC, as you grow addicted to pregnancy risk it takes your and your wifes Thrill to a whole new level of desires, Black studs never wear condoms, and never ever pull out of another mans wife , Good Luck, and im happy for her to now be Blacked..