Cuckold Couple with Disabled Husband Looking Houston-area Bull

MWC- Cuckold Couple. We enjoy spending time with Men or Couples. Husband is a paraplegic, wheelchair bound keeps fit otherwise. She is 37 5'9" blonde, green, keeps fit, active, both enjoy travel. We can host or visit locally at first. Open to travelling Bulls. Let us know if you have an interest and let's get to know each other.

Attachments

• j9zkonr9aedz.png
    j9zkonr9aedz.png
    885.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Howdy! We are a couple on the lookout for our Man/Bull/Friend who would be open to spending time with a Hotwife while the husband is out of town or together if desired by the Bull. We are in Houston, but do get to Vegas and California throughout the year. We are flexible during the day as well. Open to traveling Bulls.
Damn I would love to play with her.

Howdy! We are a couple on the lookout for our Man/Bull/Friend who would be open to spending time with a Hotwife while the husband is out of town or together if desired by the Bull. We are in Houston, but do get to Vegas and California throughout the year. We are flexible during the day as well. Open to traveling Bulls.
Definitely interested and always up to travel and have a fun vacation together… I’m from Corpus Christi area but travel to cypress often… I’m 33 and up to chat shoot me a message