Cuck undressing hotwife for bull

As strange as it might sound, for me, the hottest part of the HotWife fantasy is the undressing of the wife. I suspect that it's the anticipation of what is to come that drives me, but what I'd most like to see is the cuck standing behind his wife, so she is facing the bull, and the cuck undressing her and exposing her before handing her over for his pleasure.

The inverse is also hot: The bull stands behind the wife and undresses her in plain view of the husband. In effect establishing his ownership over her.

There are gazillions of HotWife videos out there, and tons of videos where the bull undresses the HotWife with her facing him. But precious few where the wife is exposed by facing the other male. Does anyone have any examples or links to videos that show this sort of progressive exposure?

I don’t have any links or videos, but I know what you mean here. It is an incredibly erotic scenario.

When my wife first met for sex with her lover, he stood her in front of a mirror and undressed her, so that she could see what was happening. She says the view of his black hands on her pale white skin was almost too much to bear, it was so erotic. He took his time and clearly knew what he was doing.

I was not present, so I didn’t get to see this at all.

Reactions: Cuckindeep