Cuck Or Bull You Decide Part 2

SexyLuv1

Male
From
AZ, US
So that is how it began for me, Fran and I divorced after 14 years. I became a single black bull this is where my dilemma begins I enjoy watching my women being fucked by other men yes it's a turn on for me it gives me the opportunity to study her body and expressions of passion. One mistake woman make when they see men get hard when seeing other men fuck them is they think their men like it most of us do but some don't but men are visual that is why we get so tuned watching two women fucking. We might hate it but if we watch it we will get a hard on. With the couples I bull with most want me to be dominant which is easy because I am Others want a nice guy they can share the wife with. When I share I want a nice guy to fuck my woman I am allowing you to fuck the pussy I control the pussy not you.

The difference is when I bull I know it may sound ridiculous, but part of cuckolding is surrendering to a black bull – giving up control to a force of nature. When I fuck, I want to pound the pussy into complete submission, to fuck her like the married white slut she wants' to be, to make her come rather than helping her come. I want her to know that when I am fucking her I just own her body and can use it any way I want.” I am not borrowing a white wife for a bit of fun, I am taking her, fucking the hell out of her, and converting her into a black cock slut wife.

Over the course of many years I have had a few women who played with me as my woman and I shared everyone of them but most of the time I was a lone black bull. As single bull I have done many things I have fucked wives, girl friends, couples, and sissy cuckolds of course some of the men wanted to suck my dick OK by me. There was this one couple well let me just tell you.

When Mary walked out, she was much sexier than I had remembered her being in her photos. She was dressed in a pair of black laced panties with a matching bra. Her light brown hair hung down a little on one side of her face, which gave her that wild look. She had a small frame, but I found that sexy. The one thing that got me though was the look in her eyes. In her photos she had always gave off that sweet, girl next door look.

As she was walking towards me there was a look of hunger in her eyes.

"Hey stud" she smiled seductively as she walked towards me.

"My My My, he is nice isn't he?" she said as she started to circle me, looking me up and down, still maintaining that look of hunger.

I looked over at Henry and he was staring at us emotionless, almost staring through us. Kind of strange for a guy that wanted this. Mary continued to circle me and then she stopped behind me.

"Very muscular, very nice body!" I could feel her eyes on me. Then she slapped my ass through my jeans. "Tonight, this body is mine!"

I probably should have been offended, this bitch was treating me like I was a piece of meat that she had bought from the grocery store. It turned out just the opposite though, the way she treated me was turning me on. She wanted it bad and I wanted to give it to her! She walked around so that she was standing in front of me again.

"So baby, are you ready for me?" she gave me a twisted grin. Then she put her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. I felt a little awkward at first but then I started to get into it. Pushing my tongue into her wet, hot mouth. She ran her hands all over the back of my neck and head and she let out moans of pleasure as she sucked on my lower lip.

Then suddenly she backed away. "Slow down big boy" she smiled. "The night is still very young."

I looked back over at Henry, his blank stare was starting to rattle me. Mary quickly got my attention back though.

"So baby, let me see that hot fuckin body of yours!" she said as she started to unbutton my shirt.

I was starting to get really hot now. This girl was little miss innocent looking, and right now with me she was a total slut! After she unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off, she started to kiss my chest. Then slowly she ran her tongue down my chest and abs.

"God your body is rock hard baby!" she moaned.

"That isn't all that's rock hard right now baby!" I proclaimed.

I couldn't believe myself! Usually I am calm and laid back, but I found myself wanting to get nasty with this girl, wanting to see her slutty side.

"Oh yeah?" she smiled as she ran her hands down my hard body. Next thing I knew, she was reaching into my pants. "You got a nice big, black dick in here for me?"

My heart skipped as she said those words. A pure animal lust had taken control of me and I wanted to give it to this bitch like she had never had it before!

"Oh yeah baby, and it's all yours!" I answered.

She giggled as she grabbed my dick and squeezed. "Oh damn, that is big!" she said as her eyes widened.

She stood there with her hand in my pants, stroking my dick as she started to kiss me again. We both moaned louder this time. She stopped stroking me and started to slide my jeans off of me. We continued to kiss the whole time, but I could feel her hands on my bare ass cheeks as she slid my pants down. Soon I was totally naked and I wrapped my muscular arms around her tiny body. I started to unclasp her bra. I ran my hands down her milky, white frame until I got to her panties. She let out sighs of ecstasy as I slowly slid them down past her hips.

Pretty soon we were both totally nude. As I stood there embracing her, kissing the side of her neck, I thought about how good our bodies looked pressed up against each other and my erection got harder. She started to kiss her way down my chest and torso again, kissing my abs and then running her tongue across my navel. When she got to my lower torso, she kissed all around my dick, making sure that her mouth never touched it. She had me so hard I thought I was going to bust a nut right there.

She was down on her knees now staring up at my face. My huge dick blocked out a portion of her face from my view.

'Are you goanna make me your little white slut tonight baby?" the lust was evident in her voice and eyes.

"Oh yeah baby!" I moaned "you goanna be a bad girl for me?"

She flashed that devious grin again. "Oh baby, you just don't know how bad!"

With that she started kissing my inner thighs. From there she lifted my dick up in her hand and started to tongue my balls. Seeing my huge dark, balls in her mouth was almost too much for me as my dick throbbed in her hand. I could tell that she knew it too because she looked up at me with a half smile while she continued to lick me. I threw my head back and moaned, damn her tongue on my sack felt so good! I was in another world with pleasure when she started to suck on them. I screamed out for more and she started to suck on them harder.BlackHotWife28.jpg Ks6hOUYk4x.jpg BlackHotWife56.jpg