Creampie Referral

Wife woke me up this morning. Said a guy was on the way over. I asked who and she just said he was a friend of her bull "John".

She said John had given the guy her number and sent him some pics of her and told him to contact her if he needed some pussy and after texting and confirming it was legit, he was on his way to our house.

About 20 minutes later he pulls in the driveway and I opened the door for him. Lisa immediately dropped to her knees and pulled his cock out and went down in him. He looked at me nervously a few times like he was still unsure it was OK with me, then put both hands on her head and began gently facefucking her.

She was already naked when he arrived so he undressed and they made their way to the ottoman where he spent the next 15 minutes fucking the hell out of her. By my count she orgasmed 3 times while he fucked her, a 4th when he came in her and he sensed she wasn't through so he kept pumping and rubbed her clit and gave her a 5th.

As he started getting dressed I moved in to do my cleaning duties which he seemed a little surprised at (he said "Oh shit" when he saw me start eating his cum out of her). Before he walked out she told him to come back again if he wants to and he said he will definitely be back often.

Later we were talking and I asked his name and she realized she never asked it 😂

Wife woke me up this morning. Said a guy was on the way over. I asked who and she just said he was a friend of her bull "John".

She said John had given the guy her number and sent him some pics of her and told him to contact her if he needed some pussy and after texting and confirming it was legit, he was on his way to our house.

About 20 minutes later he pulls in the driveway and I opened the door for him. Lisa immediately dropped to her knees and pulled his cock out and went down in him. He looked at me nervously a few times like he was still unsure it was OK with me, then put both hands on her head and began gently facefucking her.

She was already naked when he arrived so he undressed and they made their way to the ottoman where he spent the next 15 minutes fucking the hell out of her. By my count she orgasmed 3 times while he fucked her, a 4th when he came in her and he sensed she wasn't through so he kept pumping and rubbed her clit and gave her a 5th.

As he started getting dressed I moved in to do my cleaning duties which he seemed a little surprised at (he said "Oh shit" when he saw me start eating his cum out of her). Before he walked out she told him to come back again if he wants to and he said he will definitely be back often.

Later we were talking and I asked his name and she realized she never asked it 😂
great story - i was stroking my cock all the way thru - did your wifes pussy feel good and taste good after she got fucked?