Common for bulls to ghost

werekinky2

Male
Gold
Is it a common thing for bulls to just ghost or is there some type of closure when bull doesn’t want to fuck your wife anymore…. Or what have others experiences been?

Reactions: sinsnaps
Is it a common thing for bulls to just ghost or is there some type of closure when bull doesn’t want to fuck your wife anymore…. Or what have others experiences been?
More men bail than actually show. It's frustrating, and seems to be a common problem. In terms of the ones who did show, almost all of them want a return invite, unless their lives have changed significantly.

More men bail than actually show. It's frustrating, and seems to be a common problem. In terms of the ones who did show, almost all of them want a return invite, unless their lives have changed significantly.
Well the returning is definitely good yeah we have had a good share of flakes for the first meet and usually if that happens automatic. No go. We had met with like two guys one after meeting got all kind of flakey.. I think he might have been married and maybe worked out of town and was being shady. And another wanted first time to be her and him alone I said nope not gonna happen

Reactions: sinsnaps
Well the returning is definitely good yeah we have had a good share of flakes for the first meet and usually if that happens automatic. No go. We had met with like two guys one after meeting got all kind of flakey.. I think he might have been married and maybe worked out of town and was being shady. And another wanted first time to be her and him alone I said nope not gonna happen
We never play without each other, so that would have been a nope for us too. The married ones are less reliable, for sure.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
If you've been ghosted I'm guessing you had at least one meet up with the guy ?
Did you as a couple meet up with him? Or was it just the wife?
As far as you're concerned did it turn out good ?
Was the guy younger ? Older?
I'm a guy, I can't imagine hooking up with a couple that's ok with and into inviting a 2nd guy in to have sex with a wife then disappearing.
I can understand the couple not inviting a guy back.
Thanks

If you've been ghosted I'm guessing you had at least one meet up with the guy ?
Did you as a couple meet up with him? Or was it just the wife?
As far as you're concerned did it turn out good ?
Was the guy younger ? Older?
I'm a guy, I can't imagine hooking up with a couple that's ok with and into inviting a 2nd guy in to have sex with a wife then disappearing.
I can understand the couple not inviting a guy back.
Thanks
Yes we met him as a couple . We have had older and younger. We can't figure out why a guy would disappear after having sex with the wife but it has happened several times

Yes we met him as a couple . We have had older and younger. We can't figure out why a guy would disappear after having sex with the wife but it has happened several times

Definitely makes things frustrating. We are pretty new to it all . Starting to check out swinger parties and stuff. Seems like it takes a lot of effort to meet good people.

it's definitely a lot of work to meet good people

You would almost think it’s all Bs. But after going to a swinger party I can say people are really into this. Maybe some just get cold feet if there sober or worked up then feeling goes away idk though what do you think?