Colorado Widower ( newbie ) seeking experiences

I am seeking others willing to share their hot wife from time to time ... I am looking for couples that have no issues sharing their wifes , with a older clean , respectable , but kinky minded individual ... If this sounds like something your seeking yourself , perhaps we can accommodate each other's needs & help in successfully exploring those possibilities ? Just know that I have the best of intentions and seek pleasure such as yourselves. So if you have any questions or just want to chat about the possibilities that may come our way , hmu ... Perhaps we will find mutual interest in one another ?

Yes , I am a newbie but if I don't advertise and at least put myself out there ... Well I guess one will never know where things may lead , I am a open book for the most part so if this sounds appealing don't hesitate to ask me about anything you may concerns about ? Maybe we can find what we are searching for together ???
Give me a shout out if you find yourself wondering , I would be honored to at least chat about it and see if we have at least the same interests and needs ?

Can't wait to hear from those that want to reach out and explore the possibilities !!! Hmu if this is something you may be curious about ... Hope to chat soon

Reactions: rosettaqos