Colorado bull seeking ladies & couples to play with ...

Yes , surprise , surprise right ??? But seriously I am a newbie at 58 yrs young , I am well hung and love to pleasure the ladies , but haven't been with many since my wife passed 12 yrs ago ... But I can't help to think that there has to be be some wild kinky horny sexy ladies willing to play with something not every lady gets the chance to ... I am easy going , very discreet , and value each other's time ... Especially if it comes down to some serious action , I would love to find willing couples , hotwives & sexy vixens allowed to have some forbidden sex ... If your in Colorado , & you viewy profile and like what you see? Please don't keep to yourself , I would be honored & privileged to get the opportunity to know you .. if you have any interests at all in what you see , read or find in my posts don't hesitate to reach out ... I promise I won't bite unless you request it 😏💯😶‍🌫️... Just know I am serious and would really like to hear from the willing ... Hope to make your acquittance 😳 I might seem surprised but the fun we could have WOW !!!

Reactions: JRodgers