cock sleeve: can i still continue fucking my wife after i cum inside while wearing a penis sleeve? does penis sleeve support to make her orgasm ?

Depends on which one you get. They make some more rigid, for that reason and guys with ED, but they aren’t as comfortable to wear for you and don’t feel as realistic for her. Obviously the other option feels better and more realistic but won’t be much use once you go limp after cumming. Cock sleeves are fun but I prefer using a more realistic strap on dildo with my wife and so does she.

I can barely keep a cock sleeve on when i'm hard. When i do cum quickly my wife will berate me for my poor performance. She will order me eat and finger her pussy until she cums. After she is satisfied she will tell me to leave the room and send in her big dicked lover. I will go put on her 10 inch life like strapon. She will have me bend over the bed and spread my cheeks and pound me hard , deep and fast. If i get hard she will make me beg and plead to cum. Usually she will stop and leave me hard and unsatisfied. If she is feeling merciful she will bend my legs back over my head and jerk me off while pounding my abused hole until i cum into my face and mouth. The sleeve doesn't work for us but i like it when she tells me to try it. We both know how it will end.

Depends on which one you get. They make some more rigid, for that reason and guys with ED, but they aren’t as comfortable to wear for you and don’t feel as realistic for her. Obviously the other option feels better and more realistic but won’t be much use once you go limp after cumming. Cock sleeves are fun but I prefer using a more realistic strap on dildo with my wife and so does she.
Thanks....I get it

can you recommend a particular type for me...about me i have a good cock around 6-7 get hard well but at times it become little soft...not always....at that time she asks me to lick her while fingering till she cums....most of the time i fuck till she cum...mostly we both cum simultaneously.. yet i want to try a cock sleeve just to give him a better hard orgasm and also to fantasize how she is gonna respond if she get a little bigger cock.......without telling her....appreciate if you can tell me a type of a cock sleeve i can continue fucking even i cum early ....and get limpped

I can barely keep a cock sleeve on when i'm hard. When i do cum quickly my wife will berate me for my poor performance. She will order me eat and finger her pussy until she cums. After she is satisfied she will tell me to leave the room and send in her big dicked lover. I will go put on her 10 inch life like strapon. She will have me bend over the bed and spread my cheeks and pound me hard , deep and fast. If i get hard she will make me beg and plead to cum. Usually she will stop and leave me hard and unsatisfied. If she is feeling merciful she will bend my legs back over my head and jerk me off while pounding my abused hole until i cum into my face and mouth. The sleeve doesn't work for us but i like it when she tells me to try it. We both know how it will end.
Easy, before you put your cock sleeve on rub you useless dick head with numbing cream, then put on two rubbers then the cock sleeve. Flaming sissy faggots like us shouldn't be cumming anyway.