Chicago 9-27 need someone to flirt with my wife.

We are going to be in Chicago for one night. I’m hoping to connect with a fit stud who can eat pussy and fuck really good. I’m looking for someone to flirt and seduce my wife in front of me. You must be bull/pick up artist type, good looking, funny, and confident. She is unaware, but we have talked about this several times. I think the right guy can pull this off. I will give the tips for conversation. She is absolutely gorgeous, sexy in all the right areas. I’m not on here all the time, email might be quicker. Looking for advice on hotels and bars too.

Last edited:
We are going to be in Chicago for one night. I’m hoping to connect with a fit stud who can eat pussy and fuck really good. I’m looking for someone to flirt and seduce my wife in front of me. You must be bull/pick up artist type, good looking, funny, and confident. She is unaware, but we have talked about this several times. I think the right guy can pull this off. I will give the tips for conversation. She is absolutely gorgeous, sexy in all the right areas. I’m not on here all the time, email might be quicker. Looking for advice on hotels and bars too.
Things like this NEVER work.